Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I just bought TSW

HelsBane

I Bought TSW anti-hack for my private server yesterday and I am not sure how to get the program. I paid for it and got a receipt for it but when I go into the Client Area it says the status is Pending. What exactly am I waiting for?

Since forums notorious lack in helping everyone out instead of just one person....

STEPS:

Buy TSW

Sent Instructions via Email

Follow instructions to set up TSW, take your time, its easier than it looks

Make sure all those tests work. You will see them successful or not in the chat log

Generate the prekey which stores all that info into a secure source

Prekey is given to the TSW dev who gives you a post key

Use post key and follow further instructions

DONE

Yea it sounds easy , but how do you copy and paste code into an e-mail? ctrl+C don't work, higlighting it and right clicking don't work. Is there another way that I don't know about getting the pre-key . Please advise .

Yea it sounds easy , but how do you copy and paste code into an e-mail? ctrl+C don't work, higlighting it and right clicking don't work. Is there another way that I don't know about getting the pre-key . Please advise .

Copy and paste does work. ctrl+c is what I used. If that doesn't work you will have to write it out manually i guess.