Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server in Unknown state, anyone know what to do?

Mouser

So this morning I get up and my server is in Unknown state under details.    Start, Stop, and Restart are grayed out.   I've tried doing a save and restart and it's still in unknown and today is the day for my friends to get on.  Anyone know what to do to get it going again?

Thanks,

Jeff

Mouser bangs his head on the desk.  "Naturally, on the first day my friends are coming over.   I hope they get it fixed quickly.   thanks for telling me it's not just me.  I read the Ark thread here and didn't see anything about it, I must have missed yours."

I found the thread.  In the Lounge section of the Forum, the top pinned thread is for Server Unknown statuses.   I guess it's not unusual.   You add your own post to the end of the thread with ticket number and server number and they look at it faster.