Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New Traders

Sami

So can someone tell me how to add new traders ?

I tried adding one to NE airfield but didn't show up in game it will help me a lot if someone can link me a video or a good website that tells you how to do it

So can someone tell me how to add new traders ?

I tried adding one to NE airfield but didn't show up in game it will help me a lot if someone can link me a video or a good website that tells you how to do it

What trader are you trying to add? Trader 11 already has a trader at that airfield and trader 17 has one at the NWAF. Or, are you trying to have a trader at each airfield?

What trader are you trying to add? Trader 11 already has a trader at that airfield and trader 17 has one at the NWAF. Or, are you trying to have a trader at each airfield?

my idea for my server is having two aircraft trader one for NWAF and one NEAF.

also I want to add bike traders on the coast for fresh spawns

Well you would have to make a new trader in the 3D editor which there is a lengthy process to. A easier way would be to add the deploy bike script to your server and have everyone spawn in with toolboxes.

Well you would have to make a new trader in the 3D editor which there is a lengthy process to. A easier way would be to add the deploy bike script to your server and have everyone spawn in with toolboxes.

yes that was the plane i add deploy bike then try to add traders then remove the deploy bike

ok thanks 4 the help one more thing i need to ask but i have to post it in a new FAQ so it will help me a lot if you look into it :)

yes that was the plane i add deploy bike then try to add traders then remove the deploy bike

ok thanks 4 the help one more thing i need to ask but i have to post it in a new FAQ so it will help me a lot if you look into it :)

Ran across this in the Epoch forums and it may be what you're looking for. http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... s-by-it07/

Nope it does not work it fucked up all the Traders it removed them all everything was gone

When I did it on my test server it came out fine...

sorry i found my problem

I add it to my inst11 not 17 that what fucked up my thing so yeah i see it now thanks

Ran across this in the Epoch forums and it may be what you're looking for. http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... s-by-it07/

Nope it does not work it fucked up all the Traders it removed them all everything was gone

sorry i found my problem

I add it to my inst11 not 17 that what fucked up my thing so yeah i see it now thanks

I added the trader but broke my server it kept stopping by it self not sure but my server started to break down after i added it

I added the trader but broke my server it kept stopping by it self not sure but my server started to break down after i added it

That means you did something wrong and any errors will be in your RPT.

your right but the FTP Details page could not open so i oped a ticket and they fixed it

That means you did something wrong and any errors will be in your RPT.

your right but the FTP Details page could not open so i oped a ticket and they fixed it