Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mod help A2 Overpoch

Just had a bunch of mods added got the email saying the server was all set, now have a bunch of issues. Here are a list of a few, invisible in 3rd person view, traders no longer work, every time I log in all gear is gone, That is all I have found so far, it is kind of unplayable. Any clue? Just a little frustrated.

DayZ Overpoch Napf 1.0.5.1

IP: 192.254.71.229:6302

Jim

Just had a bunch of mods added got the email saying the server was all set, now have a bunch of issues. Here are a list of a few, invisible in 3rd person view, traders no longer work, every time I log in all gear is gone, That is all I have found so far, it is kind of unplayable. Any clue? Just a little frustrated.

DayZ Overpoch Napf 1.0.5.1

IP: 192.254.71.229:6302

Jim

Okay I will let them know something is amiss.

Ok I really hope there looking into my issues! its been a few days and it is still unplayable! I spent a ton on this 400 to be exact. An email with the progress would be great. I really don't want to file a claim with PayPal, I would much rather have a working server...

Okay I will let them know something is amiss.

Ok I really hope there looking into my issues! its been a few days and it is still unplayable! I spent a ton on this 400 to be exact. An email with the progress would be great. I really don't want to file a claim with PayPal, I would much rather have a working server...