Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Potential customer

Will Moore

Hi everyone, 

I have heard good things about SS's Services and I am scoping them out a little but i cant seem to find a contact us chat. 

So I have come to the horses mouth. 

Im looking for a high performance server for 30 players - little or no lag - VH+ with some addons. 

Am I able to go into configs to change settings?

Should i rent an SS server?

We do offer 30 player max servers with the help of Valheim+. We have integrated it into our control panel. Do keep in mind that Valheim is an early access game and officially supports 10 players. With that in mind it does handle 20 and 30 players well. Any mods outside of Valheim+ are possible and can be done at your own risk using FTP. You can make any config changes that you would like that are currently available for Valheim+.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:05 PM, Will Moore said:

Whats the game save interval lag like?

Lastly is both Valheim and Valheim+ kept upto date or are updates completed by the server renter?

My server's only lag for about 3-5 Seconds while a world save is occurring while there is 5-7 people on.

My server's are set to auto update, however, this does not seem to work as I've had to manually update the servers every time a game update occurs.

My only pet peeve for SS is their extremely slow in their implementation of suggested things from the community (We've been waiting for admin and permitted lists for over a month, they weren't deemed "Important" even though it's been requested a dozen times at least, which was only suppose to take a week, ask about it and it get's deleted).  furthermore, if Ryan doesn't like what you post or doesn't want to deal with something he'll delete the comment/post here.

Had I been aware of these 2 things prior to purchasing I may have reconsidered, however, their servers run great overall.  They seem to have quality servers for a reasonable price.