Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

TC Admin issues

Zzadist

So. My multi-game community purchased a server from you folks. At the urging of me and the other DayZ Admin. We thought your services looked great. We were excited to have a decent provider. Connections seem fast. Interactive Admin tool is great. SilentWarrior Anti-Hack works great. One problem. Due to some dipshit who decided using Beta services for a live business model has now made it that me and said Admin cannot even access the server to upload our custom mission files and such and so forth. And since the Founder of our community will not freely hand over his access for us to do the work we need to do. Our DayZ community is pretty much dead. See. The server is up and running. Which is great. But see. Its a generic run of the mill server. With none of our customized anything making it ours.

So what I'd like to know. Is why the hell I'm not telling the Founder to cancel the server with you and opening one with another provider. Afterall. This whole TC Admin bug about not being able to make sub users is silly. You guys knew about the bug. And as of yet. Have done nothing to fix it. You haven't reverted to the old working TC Admin. You're just sticking with the buggy beta new version.

Seems like you have a retard planning your business model. Maybe you need to do some new hiring no?

Obviously our business is not overly important to you.

Guess I'll be searching for a provider who isn't shit and recommending them to the founder.

Seems so hard to find a company with some decent customer service these days.

I'll make sure I inform as many people as I can of how shitty your service actually is.

Cheers.

Sub users are not supported and we don't claim that we support them anywhere on our website. You can upload custom mission files - we just restrict uploading of .dlls and .exes due to security concerns. If you want that flexibility, buy a dedicated server elsewhere.

People like you we'd rather not have as customers. Jumping to conclusions based on no communication with us is pretty irrational.

Find another host.