Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[#YHZ-227-31478]: Server Down; Keys Not Signed

MonoPody

So it's been about six bloody days since i bought a server here. I spent near $300, and tried opening a ticket, and you all have done absolutely nothing so far. NOBODY can log into our server at all. So it CANNOT be an issue with our side of this. Please fix this, as i am feeling robbed, and very, very frustrated with the whole situation. Sorry for being so irate, but please actually respond, i've gotten nothing in the way of a response for two days now. The error reads, Keys are not signed or accepted by this server. Please delete these files, or download keys that are accepted. As if my files were out of date, they're not (I can log into other servers no issue), so maybe your files are out of date, or you could turn off the server "key validation" as i apparently have no access to server.cfg.

Email- [email protected]

Let me know if you find anything, need anything.

So it's been about six bloody days since i bought a server here. I spent near $300, and tried opening a ticket, and you all have done absolutely nothing so far. NOBODY can log into our server at all. So it CANNOT be an issue with our side of this. Please fix this, as i am feeling robbed, and very, very frustrated with the whole situation. Sorry for being so irate, but please actually respond, i've gotten nothing in the way of a response for two days now. The error reads, Keys are not signed or accepted by this server. Please delete these files, or download keys that are accepted. As if my files were out of date, they're not (I can log into other servers no issue), so maybe your files are out of date, or you could turn off the server "key validation" as i apparently have no access to server.cfg.

Email- [email protected]

Let me know if you find anything, need anything.