Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

US 3760 (74.222.5.250:4302) Status?

John

Apologies off the bat if this isn't you guys.

I was an occasional user of this server--loved it to bits, and now it's been down for two days straight (technically, since 3am yesterday, so more like 40 hours). I know SurvivalServers hosted it, from the name, so I was just inquiring if the server had been taken down b/c of nonpayment or was just a misconfiguration. Trying to figure out if I should let the dreams die, essentially. I know you guys merely sell the server and aren't responsible for running it, but thought I'd inquire all the same. Thanks for your time.

Most likely the server is in the same boat as mine. I have taken it offline until the issues with Waiting For Host can be fixed. The update is not working properly on any of the SS hosts.

Most likely the server is in the same boat as mine. I have taken it offline until the issues with Waiting For Host can be fixed. The update is not working properly on any of the SS hosts.

Thank you for the quick response. I'll pass that info on to my buddies, and keep the hope alive.

Hello,

I am the server owner of 3760. Thank you for the kind comments about loving it to bits :) we try to maintain a hacker free environment by having active admins most of the time. The server is in fact not dead due to non-payment, but because of the bugs that have been happening with 1.7.5.1 and Survival servers we have been unable to do anything as people cant log in whatsoever. Attempting to revert back to 1.7.4.4 results in more issues. At the moment were at the mercy of the service and until they release a working update (hopefully very soon) the server will remain down. Be adviced the server will go back online as SOON as Survival Servers pushes a valid update out to its public hive customers. Thank you for your support.

Noticed last night! Minor comment--I don't have any problems connecting to the server, but my two buddies were both having a lot more time-out issues on connect. I wish I had more to gone on here (and the server got pretty popular, think it was over 25 at one point), but if there is anything they should do that would speed the logging-in process, please let me know. Thanks for hosting 3760!

Hello John,

It appears that the servers been having a few issues since 1.7.5.1, were looking to solve them as soon as possible, for now I would recommend if you guys are all coming in at the same time to wait a bit before each log in to allow the server more time to register new players. I noticed when a lot of people try to connect at the same time it tends to boot a few due to timeout.

Will do. As a minor notice (I've been hanging on the coast, trying to keep my two dumb buddies alive, and so haven't had time to check for them myself), if downed helis aren't spawning in the server, apparently there is some change that can be made (server-side) that should fix that. Thanks for the response, and we'll try to stagger joining.