Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Not returning CPanel corupts everything Server mostly down!

Errors, Cpanel, is a pile of shit changes all my work and corrupts all my files. Server seem to always be down on weekends that is when most people play, minimal customer service! great support!, the kind that stands behind me and pats my back and says it's going to be alright and hands my a tissue but still does nothing. Can't deal with your 14 year olds telling me I messed something up, when it's your cpanel that, I "have the power to".

Made big mistake in letting you install something someone did half assed! All that person had to do is to start the server and find that they forgot a file, due to the error that spamed via the RTP. Eventually the error cause major script leaks and brought the server to a grinding hault.

One of your crew changed this setting disableChannels[] = {0,2,6}; by the way that is the setting from a default server install this is what SOMEONE ELSE SET IT TO!: {0,1,2,6};

Look I can't keep up fixing the crap your 14 year olds mess up! This server company provider is you get what you pay for...a big bloody bag of douche! 4 1 5 7 OUT!@

Errors, Cpanel, is a pile of shit changes all my work and corrupts all my files. Server seem to always be down on weekends that is when most people play, minimal customer service! great support!, the kind that stands behind me and pats my back and says it's going to be alright and hands my a tissue but still does nothing. Can't deal with your 14 year olds telling me I messed something up, when it's your cpanel that, I "have the power to".

Made big mistake in letting you install something someone did half assed! All that person had to do is to start the server and find that they forgot a file, due to the error that spamed via the RTP. Eventually the error cause major script leaks and brought the server to a grinding hault.

One of your crew changed this setting disableChannels[] = {0,2,6}; by the way that is the setting from a default server install this is what SOMEONE ELSE SET IT TO!: {0,1,2,6};

Look I can't keep up fixing the crap your 14 year olds mess up! This server company provider is you get what you pay for...a big bloody bag of douche! 4 1 5 7 OUT!@

Sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your server and such.

The channel settings shouldn't be any issue with the server shutting down. I have a few questions to try and pin point the issues, as i do not have access to the tickets or anything.

You stated someone installed something. What exactly was installed?

Can you upload your RTP log and link it here so I can take a peak at it?

Sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your server and such.

The channel settings shouldn't be any issue with the server shutting down. I have a few questions to try and pin point the issues, as i do not have access to the tickets or anything.

You stated someone installed something. What exactly was installed?

Can you upload your RTP log and link it here so I can take a peak at it?

There is a lot more involved in this I could fill a small book, that was just the crux of it.

Here's one everybody knows is a server blower...leaving a file next to a packed server pbo. rar's and zip's tend to bring a server to a grinding hault. You could maybe get away with a .BAK of your pbo however I have had at times in the past the server trying to read that too. Also it would have been nice if an email was shot to me saying something to the effect of, "STAY OUT OF YOUR PANEL WE ARE INSTALLING YOUR PAID FOR MODS", or even locked me out with a message to that effect. I had mods that I installed:

master key

build anything (bike)

logistic

service points

snap pro 141

wai 214

I had them install while I worked my full time job:

slow zeds

elevator

care packages

The RPT kept spaming something to the effect of calling to the files that were aiming at the care packages, and looking for a script that was not installed, I search for it my self (internets) but nothing matched up to what they had going on.

Sub'ed a ticket many times on the error copied and pasted to the ticket. no one fixed it and no one basically gave two shits.

Well thanks for not deleting my post of frustration, integrity is still a good thing, and thanks for doing the same thing I got from support; a pat on the back and a box of tissues but as you said you have no access to things.

There is a lot more involved in this I could fill a small book, that was just the crux of it.

Here's one everybody knows is a server blower...leaving a file next to a packed server pbo. rar's and zip's tend to bring a server to a grinding hault. You could maybe get away with a .BAK of your pbo however I have had at times in the past the server trying to read that too. Also it would have been nice if an email was shot to me saying something to the effect of, "STAY OUT OF YOUR PANEL WE ARE INSTALLING YOUR PAID FOR MODS", or even locked me out with a message to that effect. I had mods that I installed:

master key

build anything (bike)

logistic

service points

snap pro 141

wai 214

I had them install while I worked my full time job:

slow zeds

elevator

care packages

The RPT kept spaming something to the effect of calling to the files that were aiming at the care packages, and looking for a script that was not installed, I search for it my self (internets) but nothing matched up to what they had going on.

Sub'ed a ticket many times on the error copied and pasted to the ticket. no one fixed it and no one basically gave two shits.

Well thanks for not deleting my post of frustration, integrity is still a good thing, and thanks for doing the same thing I got from support; a pat on the back and a box of tissues but as you said you have no access to things.

The latest ticket subb'ed was a mission not loading problem.

Everyone that has played Arma ,2,2 OA knows that your -mod= line is not launching your mission and same is for the server.

Well the ticket I subb'ed was the mission will not load, for anyone.

Reply:

Is this a custom mission that you have used on our servers before, or a new mission?

I am checking into these issues on your IP now.

----------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Chad Bratton, Co-Founder

** News: https://survivalservers.com/sspanel/user/?news

** [ Log in to your panel and click News ]

** Twitter: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers

** [ Follow us for the latest updates ]

** Community Forum: https://survivalservers.com/forum/

** [ Get answers from the community ]

** Wiki: https://survivalservers.com/wiki/

** [ Server set up guides and FAQ ]

The latest ticket subb'ed was a mission not loading problem.

Everyone that has played Arma ,2,2 OA knows that your -mod= line is not launching your mission and same is for the server.

Well the ticket I subb'ed was the mission will not load, for anyone.

Reply:

Is this a custom mission that you have used on our servers before, or a new mission?

I am checking into these issues on your IP now.

Sincerely,

Chad Bratton, Co-Founder

** News: https://survivalservers.com/sspanel/user/?news

** [ Log in to your panel and click News ]

** Twitter: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers

** [ Follow us for the latest updates ]

** Community Forum: https://survivalservers.com/forum/

** [ Get answers from the community ]

** Wiki: https://survivalservers.com/wiki/

** [ Server set up guides and FAQ ]