Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Leg break kills bug?

So after the patch, when my buddy tries to bandage or use morphine after breaking his leg he will instantly die. Anyone come across this? Doesn't do this to me, only difference is I have admin and he doesn't. Anyone know what could cause this?

So after the patch, when my buddy tries to bandage or use morphine after breaking his leg he will instantly die. Anyone come across this? Doesn't do this to me, only difference is I have admin and he doesn't. Anyone know what could cause this?

hey watch your inbox on survivalservers im going to send you a tut for infistar and give you the files for infistar my edited version so some items in low admins is been edited ok just watch your inbox

hey watch your inbox on survivalservers im going to send you a tut for infistar and give you the files for infistar my edited version so some items in low admins is been edited ok just watch your inbox