Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cant login after infiSTAR update

The other day I updated to infiSTAR 6.0.3 and everythings been fucked since then.. Here is the message I keep getting in my server.RPT (not sure why it says Lite, as I've purchased Full)

12:31:52 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing

12:31:56 ca\structures\house\housev\housev_2l_dam_ruins.p3d: house, config class missing

12:31:57 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."

12:31:57 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - bis_fnc_init done - STARTING!"

12:31:58 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - AntiHack Loading..."

12:31:58 Error in expression

{

_dayzActions = "+_dayzActions+";

if !(_i in _dayz>

12:31:58 Error position: <+_dayzActions+";

if !(_i in _dayz>

12:31:58 Error Generic error in expression

12:31:58 File Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf, line 920

12:35:00 "get: STRING (#################), sent: STRING (#################)"

12:35:00 "DISCONNECT: baggc (#################) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (baggc) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10153.2,-4593.52,90.7]"

12:35:00 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character baggc as no characterID"

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:14 not found

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:15 not found

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found

I cannot access "File Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf, line 920" through FTP, so I have no idea how to fix this... Is this a normal message for people with functioning servers?(someone check their server.RPT maybe?) I get to the "Waiting for server to start authentication" screen, and it just times out. I have tried using the included Battleye filters, as well as merging with my existing ones.. nothing seems to work at all. Should I try wiping my DB?

Please advise!

Thanks!

The other day I updated to infiSTAR 6.0.3 and everythings been fucked since then.. Here is the message I keep getting in my server.RPT (not sure why it says Lite, as I've purchased Full)

12:31:52 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing

12:31:56 ca\structures\house\housev\housev_2l_dam_ruins.p3d: house, config class missing

12:31:57 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."

12:31:57 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - bis_fnc_init done - STARTING!"

12:31:58 "infiSTAR AntiHack Lite - AntiHack Loading..."

12:31:58 Error in expression

{

_dayzActions = "+_dayzActions+";

if !(_i in _dayz>

12:31:58 Error position: <+_dayzActions+";

if !(_i in _dayz>

12:31:58 Error Generic error in expression

12:31:58 File Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf, line 920

12:35:00 "get: STRING (#################), sent: STRING (#################)"

12:35:00 "DISCONNECT: baggc (#################) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (baggc) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10153.2,-4593.52,90.7]"

12:35:00 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character baggc as no characterID"

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:14 not found

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:15 not found

12:35:01 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found

I cannot access "File Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf, line 920" through FTP, so I have no idea how to fix this... Is this a normal message for people with functioning servers?(someone check their server.RPT maybe?) I get to the "Waiting for server to start authentication" screen, and it just times out. I have tried using the included Battleye filters, as well as merging with my existing ones.. nothing seems to work at all. Should I try wiping my DB?

Please advise!

Thanks!

Guest steven1230

The newest version of infiSTAR SS provides is bugged right now. My server wouldn't let anyone in due to a gray screen that popped up 2 min after getting into the server. It also showed up after dying and you had to log out and back in just for it to fix, only to get it again if you died. I submitted a ticket and they are working on getting it fixed. :geek:

Guest steven1230

The newest version of infiSTAR SS provides is bugged right now. My server wouldn't let anyone in due to a gray screen that popped up 2 min after getting into the server. It also showed up after dying and you had to log out and back in just for it to fix, only to get it again if you died. I submitted a ticket and they are working on getting it fixed. :geek:

You guys rearly do need to spend $40 and buy from infastar him self you will get updayes in Hours not weeks if there is a problem best $40 I have spent. And Yes i did pay the $20 first to SS but why pay $40 to SS and be locked into here with it buy from the creator.

MegaZ

You guys rearly do need to spend $40 and buy from infastar him self you will get updayes in Hours not weeks if there is a problem best $40 I have spent. And Yes i did pay the $20 first to SS but why pay $40 to SS and be locked into here with it buy from the creator.

MegaZ