Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Please lock or delete thread. Issue fixed!!! Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a server for the dayz mod and it was according to the S.S. crew, it was ready to play on. When I search for the server, it shows the server is there, but the only thing I notice is that in staus in game it says "creating" But when I am using the S.S. panel, it's showing it's started. The error I get is once I try to connect, it's saying "Session Lost" I don't even make it to the lobby or anything.

Anyone happen to have any feedback or help on what could be causing this

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a server for the dayz mod and it was according to the S.S. crew, it was ready to play on. When I search for the server, it shows the server is there, but the only thing I notice is that in staus in game it says "creating" But when I am using the S.S. panel, it's showing it's started. The error I get is once I try to connect, it's saying "Session Lost" I don't even make it to the lobby or anything.

Anyone happen to have any feedback or help on what could be causing this

Negative,

We (a friend of mine who is a web developer and has done these type of installs before on a previous server through another host) installed the missions feature, but we were getting the error even before we happened to start installing mods.

He then took the mission feature out just to ensure that was not causing it, and we still were getting it. There are 3 of us who were all getting the error when we tried to connect to the server, so its got to be server side

I did happen to read about the steam update causing issues, so I'm gonna reupdate my game and hopefully that might work.

Negative,

We (a friend of mine who is a web developer and has done these type of installs before on a previous server through another host) installed the missions feature, but we were getting the error even before we happened to start installing mods.

He then took the mission feature out just to ensure that was not causing it, and we still were getting it. There are 3 of us who were all getting the error when we tried to connect to the server, so its got to be server side

I did happen to read about the steam update causing issues, so I'm gonna reupdate my game and hopefully that might work.

Negative,

Switch maps, login and then switch back. Should reset everything.

Negative,

Switch maps, login and then switch back. Should reset everything.

Still not working.

Is there any way to get a quicker response from Support? It's been close to 24hrs and I haven't heard any response back from them. Typically how long does it take to get help?

Still not working.

Is there any way to get a quicker response from Support? It's been close to 24hrs and I haven't heard any response back from them. Typically how long does it take to get help?

It takes forever from past posts ive read on here. Not the best choice in server hosting, i made the same mistake and i left to use an OVH dedicated server to host all my server needs for multiple games

It takes forever from past posts ive read on here. Not the best choice in server hosting, i made the same mistake and i left to use an OVH dedicated server to host all my server needs for multiple games

Server is fixed. Finally heard back from support, and they got it fixed within minutes. Apparently something happened when my server went live and had affected it. They did a clean wipe, gave new IP's and that took care of it.

Thank you to everyone who helped with ideas.

Server is fixed. Finally heard back from support, and they got it fixed within minutes. Apparently something happened when my server went live and had affected it. They did a clean wipe, gave new IP's and that took care of it.

Thank you to everyone who helped with ideas.