Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar update not working

So I updated my server to the new version and tried to update my infiSTAR. Apparently I did something wrong along the way, I'll go by a play by play on what I did with their steps:

(Did this)

Step 3:

[ONLY IF ANTIHACK IS CHECKED IN PANEL] Uninstall the AntiHack by unchecking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

(Did this right after)

Step 4:

Install the AntiHack by checking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

(I run an epoch server. Uploaded all the files and the Epoch files into the battleye folder)

Step 5:

Copy the BattlEye files (located in the Battleye directory, make sure to use the correct map) to your Admin/BattlEye directory (using FTP)

(Opened my Server pbo, deleted the old AHConfig and pasted the new one in.)

Step 6:

[iMPORTANT NOTE FOR UPGRADERS] *** There have been changes to the AHConfig.sqf, please use the new one or your AntiHack will not work! ***

Copy the AH folder to your dayz_server folder

(The file was on true by default)

Step 7:

Open AH/AHConfig.sqf

Use _MEH = true; if running Epoch, _MEH = false; for all other maps

[ADVANCED USERS ONLY] Set actions / CMD menus if you know what you are doing and want to whitelist actions for custom mods

(It already have that line at the bottom)

Step 8:

Open init/server_functions.sqf

Make sure you have the following line at the bottom of dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf

If not, add it (must be the very last line of this file)

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

(Created, have done this before)

Step 9:

Create PBO using cPBO only!

cPBO can be found here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=411

It's recommended to right-click, run as administrator, and install cPBO so you can right click and create PBOs

(Used the panel)

Step 10:

Upload the dayz_server.pbo you just created to your server (using either the panel or FTP)

(Doesnt Work despite me changing to the new UID given after the patch)

Step 11:

Use F2 in game to open up the admin menu

So I updated my server to the new version and tried to update my infiSTAR. Apparently I did something wrong along the way, I'll go by a play by play on what I did with their steps:

(Did this)

Step 3:

[ONLY IF ANTIHACK IS CHECKED IN PANEL] Uninstall the AntiHack by unchecking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

(Did this right after)

Step 4:

Install the AntiHack by checking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

(I run an epoch server. Uploaded all the files and the Epoch files into the battleye folder)

Step 5:

Copy the BattlEye files (located in the Battleye directory, make sure to use the correct map) to your Admin/BattlEye directory (using FTP)

(Opened my Server pbo, deleted the old AHConfig and pasted the new one in.)

Step 6:

[iMPORTANT NOTE FOR UPGRADERS] *** There have been changes to the AHConfig.sqf, please use the new one or your AntiHack will not work! ***

Copy the AH folder to your dayz_server folder

(The file was on true by default)

Step 7:

Open AH/AHConfig.sqf

Use _MEH = true; if running Epoch, _MEH = false; for all other maps

[ADVANCED USERS ONLY] Set actions / CMD menus if you know what you are doing and want to whitelist actions for custom mods

(It already have that line at the bottom)

Step 8:

Open init/server_functions.sqf

Make sure you have the following line at the bottom of dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf

If not, add it (must be the very last line of this file)

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

(Created, have done this before)

Step 9:

Create PBO using cPBO only!

cPBO can be found here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=411

It's recommended to right-click, run as administrator, and install cPBO so you can right click and create PBOs

(Used the panel)

Step 10:

Upload the dayz_server.pbo you just created to your server (using either the panel or FTP)

(Doesnt Work despite me changing to the new UID given after the patch)

Step 11:

Use F2 in game to open up the admin menu

ahaha how about not using infinistar in general, you know the anti hack who had back doors coded into it from teh developer?

the anti hack that ANYONE could simply type in a phrase and get instant admin?

get something that isnt garbage and avoid it all together

yes i know they have patched the back doors, but looking through unknowncheats they are releasing hacks for it everyday.

ahaha how about not using infinistar in general, you know the anti hack who had back doors coded into it from teh developer?

the anti hack that ANYONE could simply type in a phrase and get instant admin?

get something that isnt garbage and avoid it all together

yes i know they have patched the back doors, but looking through unknowncheats they are releasing hacks for it everyday.

so mod you dont have anti hack let me go hack on your server then ok is that what you want

battleye wont even ban me because i have my scripts encrypted and using dll

everything has it ups and downs but not having anything is even worse and mod so you dont use it because you dont have active admins on?

everything on unknowncheats is outdated or needs 112555 and server dont even use that no more come on man stop bitching on forums

so mod you dont have anti hack let me go hack on your server then ok is that what you want

battleye wont even ban me because i have my scripts encrypted and using dll

everything has it ups and downs but not having anything is even worse and mod so you dont use it because you dont have active admins on?

everything on unknowncheats is outdated or needs 112555 and server dont even use that no more come on man stop bitching on forums