Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar Antihack Admin tool problem

Anyone else update then have their admin tools not work after you added your new steam player id? I added both in control panel and AHconfig file. I also uncheck antihack and rechecked it in panel and still does not work. Anyone have this issue?

Anyone else update then have their admin tools not work after you added your new steam player id? I added both in control panel and AHconfig file. I also uncheck antihack and rechecked it in panel and still does not work. Anyone have this issue?

I'm guessing that SS is running an older version of the Anti-hack before infistar updated it to be compatible with the 112548 update. I paid for the direct version from Infistar and it works great. Just submit a support ticket and ask if they'll be issuing an update for the anti-hack to work with patch 112548.

I'm guessing that SS is running an older version of the Anti-hack before infistar updated it to be compatible with the 112548 update. I paid for the direct version from Infistar and it works great. Just submit a support ticket and ask if they'll be issuing an update for the anti-hack to work with patch 112548.

did you download the new Infistar update that SS put up yesterday? Click the little "i" symbol next to Antihack in your control panel and download the new Infistar Version at the bottom.

did you download the new Infistar update that SS put up yesterday? Click the little "i" symbol next to Antihack in your control panel and download the new Infistar Version at the bottom.

I'm not sure what I did wrong in the self install. I followed all the step but I no longer have the infistar monitor on the side and when I press F2 it kicks me despite having added the new UID. Anyone have a better tutorial?

I'm not sure what I did wrong in the self install. I followed all the step but I no longer have the infistar monitor on the side and when I press F2 it kicks me despite having added the new UID. Anyone have a better tutorial?