Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Broken Promises, I now give up on SS

Things that go wrong and dont work in Survival Servers

1. Map Tool (in control panel) does not click, open, or anything.

2. Control Panel Crashes all the time for several hours

3. Server crashes for several days at a time

4. Server Status Unknown. (although there is a stupid fix that doesnt work according to Chad, restart wont restart even if you switch the maps back and forth)

5. Another important thing that doesnt work is Survival Servers in general

6. Unorganized with the trader editing tool and Antihack

7. FTP access doesnt work

8. Majority of SS owners complain about customer LACK of support

9. Price is $25.00 which if you compare to the best server host Vilayer is terrible price. Vilayer varies between 5 and 7 $'s of a difference which isnt a bad thing if you want good dedicated servers with great customer service.

10. Support tickets are by some third party company that apparently doesnt work well

11. Vehicle spawns option doesnt work (you have to manually put it in via the mission and server side)

12. Mods are overpriced considering this new update to the 1.0.5.1 has most of the Mods in it.

Has, Self Blood Transfusion, Halo Spawn, Halo Jump, Lift/Tow, Indestructible Bases, Tame Dogs/pets without being kicked, Newer weapons, Newer Vehicles/helicopters, Change Skin without removing backpack. So what do you really need? Missions? it's as simple as dropping in a folder and adding 1 line to the server.pbo.

Oh wait maybe you want fast roping...WHY! half time people dont use it cause they will fall and die..maybe you want tent sleep healing---really? your a loser if you get that.

So what are you paying for?

Nothing! and thats what you get!

BEEN WAITING SO LONG EVERYTIME SOMETHING ON THEIR END FUCKS UP!

Fucking done with this shit!

Things that go wrong and dont work in Survival Servers

1. Map Tool (in control panel) does not click, open, or anything.

2. Control Panel Crashes all the time for several hours

3. Server crashes for several days at a time

4. Server Status Unknown. (although there is a stupid fix that doesnt work according to Chad, restart wont restart even if you switch the maps back and forth)

5. Another important thing that doesnt work is Survival Servers in general

6. Unorganized with the trader editing tool and Antihack

7. FTP access doesnt work

8. Majority of SS owners complain about customer LACK of support

9. Price is $25.00 which if you compare to the best server host Vilayer is terrible price. Vilayer varies between 5 and 7 $'s of a difference which isnt a bad thing if you want good dedicated servers with great customer service.

10. Support tickets are by some third party company that apparently doesnt work well

11. Vehicle spawns option doesnt work (you have to manually put it in via the mission and server side)

12. Mods are overpriced considering this new update to the 1.0.5.1 has most of the Mods in it.

Has, Self Blood Transfusion, Halo Spawn, Halo Jump, Lift/Tow, Indestructible Bases, Tame Dogs/pets without being kicked, Newer weapons, Newer Vehicles/helicopters, Change Skin without removing backpack. So what do you really need? Missions? it's as simple as dropping in a folder and adding 1 line to the server.pbo.

Oh wait maybe you want fast roping...WHY! half time people dont use it cause they will fall and die..maybe you want tent sleep healing---really? your a loser if you get that.

So what are you paying for?

Nothing! and thats what you get!

BEEN WAITING SO LONG EVERYTIME SOMETHING ON THEIR END FUCKS UP!

Fucking done with this shit!

Yeah I didn't know the exact conversion. I mean if it was 7 bucks I'd change, but he's totally pulling that number out of his butt. haha I'll save 10 bucks a month for now, why not.

Yeah I didn't know the exact conversion. I mean if it was 7 bucks I'd change, but he's totally pulling that number out of his butt. haha I'll save 10 bucks a month for now, why not.

Told ya its just a bunch of shit trash...i've made the switch to vylar and it is by far the best no lag no ddos no unknown server best support ...hands down the best

Told ya its just a bunch of shit trash...i've made the switch to vylar and it is by far the best no lag no ddos no unknown server best support ...hands down the best