Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

survival servers coming to an end

fukss

just read that hfb has closed there doors and survival servers are next. Due to the game spy going down and the new beta patch all servers thru ss will not work leaving your with no server. They suck at hosting. I had a server for 1 month and its been down for 3 weeks now. Server shows unknown. The only response I get is ddos.fuck you and your ddos shit fag bags. I have reported you guys and wait and see what happens I also filed charges to my credit card.IF ANYONE IS SEEING THIS GO ELES WHERE FOR HOSTING THIS PLACE IS PURE RIP OF CITY...THE BEST COMPANY I JUST SWITCHED TO WAS Vilayer LTD .AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU THEY ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST FOR ANY SUPPORT.THEY HAVE ALREDY MOVED THERE SERVERS OVER TO THE NEW STEAM BETA.TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN FROM SS..YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...

just read that hfb has closed there doors and survival servers are next. Due to the game spy going down and the new beta patch all servers thru ss will not work leaving your with no server. They suck at hosting. I had a server for 1 month and its been down for 3 weeks now. Server shows unknown. The only response I get is ddos.fuck you and your ddos shit fag bags. I have reported you guys and wait and see what happens I also filed charges to my credit card.IF ANYONE IS SEEING THIS GO ELES WHERE FOR HOSTING THIS PLACE IS PURE RIP OF CITY...THE BEST COMPANY I JUST SWITCHED TO WAS Vilayer LTD .AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU THEY ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST FOR ANY SUPPORT.THEY HAVE ALREDY MOVED THERE SERVERS OVER TO THE NEW STEAM BETA.TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN FROM SS..YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...

I know I should probably trust someone who is a clear linguistic genius using creative phrases like, "shit fag bags" but can anyone a little less... agitated confirm this?

I know I should probably trust someone who is a clear linguistic genius using creative phrases like, "shit fag bags" but can anyone a little less... agitated confirm this?

From what i've been reading it looks like its a matter of time.Game spy just ended all support and now are in the proccess of shutting services down..if ss dont update there shit no of there servers will work...that's why i went ahead and moved my server to Vilayer.There the only server hosting company already on the new steam beta...plus there support centers get back to you withen 24 hours and are very frienly and will help you and not just copy n paste answers just to move on to the next ticket...

From what i've been reading it looks like its a matter of time.Game spy just ended all support and now are in the proccess of shutting services down..if ss dont update there shit no of there servers will work...that's why i went ahead and moved my server to Vilayer.There the only server hosting company already on the new steam beta...plus there support centers get back to you withen 24 hours and are very frienly and will help you and not just copy n paste answers just to move on to the next ticket...

How about someone with more than one post? Sorry mate, sure you're a good dude but fukss seems like the kinda guy who'd created another profile.

Since when did the amount of posts make a difference...? -.-

How about someone with more than one post? Sorry mate, sure you're a good dude but fukss seems like the kinda guy who'd created another profile.

Well if you just read can you post the link to the article that say SS are closing?

MegaZ

I have had a few problems with them mainly Unknown but over all they are not to bad Yes tickets do take some time to answer, But you are not paying Vilayer or ST prices are you.

Well if you just read can you post the link to the article that say SS are closing?

MegaZ

I have had a few problems with them mainly Unknown but over all they are not to bad Yes tickets do take some time to answer, But you are not paying Vilayer or ST prices are you.

He created the profile after I asked the question, and Fukss has been a little less than mature on these forums. You'd be surprised how irrational an angry nerd can be! Can't be to careful.

He created the profile after I asked the question, and Fukss has been a little less than mature on these forums. You'd be surprised how irrational an angry nerd can be! Can't be to careful.

yeah i just made this profile but that doesent mean anything at all...i'M telling you before its to late guys n gals belive what you want less that 10 days away you been warned...

yeah i just made this profile but that doesent mean anything at all...i'M telling you before its to late guys n gals belive what you want less that 10 days away you been warned...

I created a profile yesterday, and pay for a "INSTANT SETUP" server but until now not happened anything at all.

I also filed charges to my credit card.

I hope this is resolved soon.

I created a profile yesterday, and pay for a "INSTANT SETUP" server but until now not happened anything at all.

I also filed charges to my credit card.

I hope this is resolved soon.