Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Problems with Order/Contact

I realise we arent supposed to post "Account" related queries here however I am unable to contact the administration via the support link because it isn't currently working inside of the cPanel. The problem I am having is I have just paid for my new server but my server isn't showing up on the "Game Servers" page like it should be. I don't have a server ID because it's not showing up, however the username I am using now is the same username I used to create the server. Please could you activate the server ASAP so I can get it up and running and use it.

Thank you.

I realise we arent supposed to post "Account" related queries here however I am unable to contact the administration via the support link because it isn't currently working inside of the cPanel. The problem I am having is I have just paid for my new server but my server isn't showing up on the "Game Servers" page like it should be. I don't have a server ID because it's not showing up, however the username I am using now is the same username I used to create the server. Please could you activate the server ASAP so I can get it up and running and use it.

Thank you.