Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Refilling traders

Hey quys how do we refill trader stock? Probally been asked a thousand times but ill ask it again :mrgreen: Thanks in advance peeps! Is it in the mission file you download? or server?

Hey quys how do we refill trader stock? Probally been asked a thousand times but ill ask it again :mrgreen: Thanks in advance peeps! Is it in the mission file you download? or server?

add these to your events in your database this should restock your items in traders

UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=1000 WHERE `item` LIKE '%ItemVault%' AND qty=0

add these to your events in your database this should restock your items in traders

UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=1000 WHERE `item` LIKE '%ItemVault%' AND qty=0

in your control panel, where you see the three categories. ...blablabla than you see database with ip click on that (log in if it asks)....once your in, on left side you will see your server listed. double click. select trader data, and anything you click on to change make sure you save on bottom....let say you want to change qty Edit Copy Delete 4996 ["Skin_CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ",1] 10 [2,"ItemGoldBar",1] [1,"ItemGoldBar",1] 0 476 trade_items

it's gonna look like this right. so click edit...yyou will be in menu with values, you can change prices and adjust quantity. i always put 500 especially for cinderblocks. because on restart they dont replenish. than at bottom of that next screen hit save and go back.

Make sure though you hit the sort keys so you see multiple of the same items. This way you can change all of them. cause even though you change skin price in one trader, the others are still default.

let me know if you need help i will guide you

PLEASE POST IF YOUR ISSUE is RESOLVED FOR OTHERS VIEWING THE PAGE.

Adding in new items is pain in ass. i would ask survival servers to give you a way to edit your traders in your mission pbo so you dont get kicked and it's much easier to add it that way than to mess with the database. Database is waste of life. I like the Wham Bam! in your face step by step. none of this coded fuck shit...sorry

in your control panel, where you see the three categories. ...blablabla than you see database with ip click on that (log in if it asks)....once your in, on left side you will see your server listed. double click. select trader data, and anything you click on to change make sure you save on bottom....let say you want to change qty Edit Copy Delete 4996 ["Skin_CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ",1] 10 [2,"ItemGoldBar",1] [1,"ItemGoldBar",1] 0 476 trade_items

it's gonna look like this right. so click edit...yyou will be in menu with values, you can change prices and adjust quantity. i always put 500 especially for cinderblocks. because on restart they dont replenish. than at bottom of that next screen hit save and go back.

Make sure though you hit the sort keys so you see multiple of the same items. This way you can change all of them. cause even though you change skin price in one trader, the others are still default.

let me know if you need help i will guide you

PLEASE POST IF YOUR ISSUE is RESOLVED FOR OTHERS VIEWING THE PAGE.

Adding in new items is pain in ass. i would ask survival servers to give you a way to edit your traders in your mission pbo so you dont get kicked and it's much easier to add it that way than to mess with the database. Database is waste of life. I like the Wham Bam! in your face step by step. none of this coded fuck shit...sorry

:/ are you dumb he wanted to know how to update the stocks all of them once there at 0 the thing i gave did it if you dont get how to do it then search it

EDIT: if you dont like the way db is set up use CfgTraders and its easy adding new items to traders

:/ are you dumb he wanted to know how to update the stocks all of them once there at 0 the thing i gave did it if you dont get how to do it then search it

EDIT: if you dont like the way db is set up use CfgTraders and its easy adding new items to traders

I already added the cfg to my shit, database is garbage.

I can add in anything i want so I want to make it easier on him, yet he hasnt replied with anything.

And incase he dont know how to

my way shown is fastest.

I already added the cfg to my shit, database is garbage.

I can add in anything i want so I want to make it easier on him, yet he hasnt replied with anything.

And incase he dont know how to

my way shown is fastest.

and you know what fuck off with your attitude man! you lost a sale. I will find another

and you know what fuck off with your attitude man! you lost a sale. I will find another