Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Moved server, now won't work.

We moved our server from Dallas to North Carolina today because we were getting sick of all the downtime that is so prevalent with the Dallas servers. Now it won't work. The control panel status says that is started. We can stop it, start it, update and restart but commander still shows the new IP at 10000 ping and it can't be connected to. We have tried changing the mod, moving it back Dallas etc. And still have the same problem.

The .rpt file has 1750 lines of errors that look like this: "Cannot register string - one of the 1750 errors here - global stringtable not found" (that's an example, not one of the actual errors. See link below for actual errors) Plus one last error at the end of the .rpt that is: "Warning Message: No entry '.CfgWorlds'."

There are also a lot of errors that are XBOX related errors!! What is that all about???? Last time I checked I'm on a PC not a XBOX!

I have attached the rpt file so you can see what I'm talking about. I was hoping that maybe someone here has had this issue before and may be able to help us resolve it since support takes forever.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may have an answer.

Having a problem attaching anything to this post so here is a link to the .rpt: http://www.sfuclan.com/dayz/arma2oaserver.txt

We moved our server from Dallas to North Carolina today because we were getting sick of all the downtime that is so prevalent with the Dallas servers. Now it won't work. The control panel status says that is started. We can stop it, start it, update and restart but commander still shows the new IP at 10000 ping and it can't be connected to. We have tried changing the mod, moving it back Dallas etc. And still have the same problem.

The .rpt file has 1750 lines of errors that look like this: "Cannot register string - one of the 1750 errors here - global stringtable not found" (that's an example, not one of the actual errors. See link below for actual errors) Plus one last error at the end of the .rpt that is: "Warning Message: No entry '.CfgWorlds'."

There are also a lot of errors that are XBOX related errors!! What is that all about???? Last time I checked I'm on a PC not a XBOX!

I have attached the rpt file so you can see what I'm talking about. I was hoping that maybe someone here has had this issue before and may be able to help us resolve it since support takes forever.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may have an answer.

Having a problem attaching anything to this post so here is a link to the .rpt: http://www.sfuclan.com/dayz/arma2oaserver.txt