Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Waiting for server to start authentication.

Hey, my server is stuck on waiting to start authentication. I can't figure out why. I undid all the changes I made before this happened and it still happens. It seems to do it after restart and then randomly fix itself at some point in time later. If anyone knows where I should be looking to fix it doing this it'd be great.

Thanks

Hey, my server is stuck on waiting to start authentication. I can't figure out why. I undid all the changes I made before this happened and it still happens. It seems to do it after restart and then randomly fix itself at some point in time later. If anyone knows where I should be looking to fix it doing this it'd be great.

Thanks

Check your RPT log, it may help you find what your looking for. when adding scripts is always best to add one by one if your new to this. I know trust me. you miss a " or ; and nothing works, miss spell something and your game can crash.

Check your RPT log, it may help you find what your looking for. when adding scripts is always best to add one by one if your new to this. I know trust me. you miss a " or ; and nothing works, miss spell something and your game can crash.

exactly

exactly

Ya, the game is very unforgiving, a single error in the SQL database and it borks the game. A single error in a script and nothing in the script will work. I remember my first script and db edits took me for ever to get working, lol

Ya, the game is very unforgiving, a single error in the SQL database and it borks the game. A single error in a script and nothing in the script will work. I remember my first script and db edits took me for ever to get working, lol