Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Config In Admin Folder Will Not Save In FTP

Topher Jack

Hello, So I just switched over from Nitrado Game Servers to Survival Servers and I am EXTREMELY PLEASED with how easy you guys have made everything so far! With that said, when I go into my Admin folder in FTP, I want to change 2 things and it won't let me. I change the "Server Time" and the "Server Time Acceleration" and when I go to save it, all it keeps saying is                                                                            "Copying files to remote side failed.
                                                                 Requested action not taken, file not found or no access."

I don't know what else I can do to get this resolved. I have zero issues with any other folders. I have edited basically ever other file and none of them have given this error. PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance,

Topherjack87