Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Finally Server Goes up.. But When I connect the server stops

Hi Again Forum,

I finally got my server up and running :) well the staff responded and got it running now I have a problem with the server in playing/joining.

I got to DayZ Commander click on the server and connect.... I get to the player screen of the server and click ok. the server then loads sometimes 3 quarters of the mission file or completes this action. The server then seems for some reason to lose connection? I dont know how or why but I have to login to the server and click start server to get it to start. no matter what I try to do I cannot get onto the server. this is ridiculous that if its not one thing its the next... Need help please Its been 5 days since I bought this server and all I have had is problems with it.

-Thank-You Adrian ~ AGEonPC

Hi Again Forum,

I finally got my server up and running :) well the staff responded and got it running now I have a problem with the server in playing/joining.

I got to DayZ Commander click on the server and connect.... I get to the player screen of the server and click ok. the server then loads sometimes 3 quarters of the mission file or completes this action. The server then seems for some reason to lose connection? I dont know how or why but I have to login to the server and click start server to get it to start. no matter what I try to do I cannot get onto the server. this is ridiculous that if its not one thing its the next... Need help please Its been 5 days since I bought this server and all I have had is problems with it.

-Thank-You Adrian ~ AGEonPC

I am having this exact same problem! I submitted a ticket 2 days ago.. No reply yet. In fact, I can't even login to check the status of my ticket! Anyway, If I magically figure it out I'll let you know!

I am having this exact same problem! I submitted a ticket 2 days ago.. No reply yet. In fact, I can't even login to check the status of my ticket! Anyway, If I magically figure it out I'll let you know!

Same problem here. Check to see if you have anything in your database. To do this, click on the number beside the Host: on the server control panel. Then select the folder to the left that starts with ss_ If nothing shows up, "from what I can tell" that is the issue. I got the sever yesterday and haven't been able to connect completely yet either. I have a friend that has a DayZ server from Servivalservers also and the only issue he has had so far was that it took 4 hrs to get the server to start. I explained my issue to him and he said that's BS. He is considering moving to another provider just because he read all of these post. He has a big group of players and if something happens he doesn't want to lose them because of support taking so long. If anyone get this solved plz post it. maybe we can help each other 8-)

Same problem here. Check to see if you have anything in your database. To do this, click on the number beside the Host: on the server control panel. Then select the folder to the left that starts with ss_ If nothing shows up, "from what I can tell" that is the issue. I got the sever yesterday and haven't been able to connect completely yet either. I have a friend that has a DayZ server from Servivalservers also and the only issue he has had so far was that it took 4 hrs to get the server to start. I explained my issue to him and he said that's BS. He is considering moving to another provider just because he read all of these post. He has a big group of players and if something happens he doesn't want to lose them because of support taking so long. If anyone get this solved plz post it. maybe we can help each other 8-)

So I fixed mine!! What I had to do was change my map (beware this will wipe the database and server/mission pbos) save and restart, change it back to the one you want, save and restart again. Then find my server using the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Mulitplayer (not dayz commander).. The status of the server should be "creating" - Just join it, and it will create/repopulate the database with the required tables. Then you should be able to launch it via DayZ Commander again. Now I'm just having troubles getting my INFIstar full to work... Nothing I I've tried has worked!!

So I fixed mine!! What I had to do was change my map (beware this will wipe the database and server/mission pbos) save and restart, change it back to the one you want, save and restart again. Then find my server using the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Mulitplayer (not dayz commander).. The status of the server should be "creating" - Just join it, and it will create/repopulate the database with the required tables. Then you should be able to launch it via DayZ Commander again. Now I'm just having troubles getting my INFIstar full to work... Nothing I I've tried has worked!!

No you did this is wat happened=

"We had to do some database maintenance on June 17th which caused this issue. You should be able to switch maps (and switch back again to get the database inserted properly), use the database restore tool, and see that databases are being backed up from the June 20th at around 11AM onward. We apologize for this inconvenience as it has prevented using the DB related tools."

Updated our Twitter about this issue here: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers/sta ... 1966345216

In order for you to fix this issue you have 2 options:

OPTION #1: Install a fresh database ---

A) Switch maps and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

B) Switch back to the intended map and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

C) You will now see DB tables

D) Restore dayz_server.pbo, mission file

OR

OPTION #2: Revert to the latest saved backup ---

(This option will only allow you to restore a database backup prior to 6/17 around 4PM)

A) Restore latest DB backup from the panel and hit the "Save & Restart" button

Sincerely,

Chad, Survival Servers

No you did this is wat happened=

"We had to do some database maintenance on June 17th which caused this issue. You should be able to switch maps (and switch back again to get the database inserted properly), use the database restore tool, and see that databases are being backed up from the June 20th at around 11AM onward. We apologize for this inconvenience as it has prevented using the DB related tools."

Updated our Twitter about this issue here: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers/sta ... 1966345216

In order for you to fix this issue you have 2 options:

OPTION #1: Install a fresh database ---

A) Switch maps and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

B) Switch back to the intended map and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

C) You will now see DB tables

D) Restore dayz_server.pbo, mission file

OR

OPTION #2: Revert to the latest saved backup ---

(This option will only allow you to restore a database backup prior to 6/17 around 4PM)

A) Restore latest DB backup from the panel and hit the "Save & Restart" button

Sincerely,

Chad, Survival Servers