Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar admin question

I'm pretty new to scripting and though I have added many mods successfully I came upon something I can't figure out. I want to add a custom donation item to the admin spawn menu, rather than a package I would like to add a MTVR that has building materials inside it. I found a post about adding custom packages that says to go to AH.sqf, but in my server pbo all I have is AHconfig.sqf, and I do not see a section in that sqf for adding spawn boxes etc. Any info on this is much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm pretty new to scripting and though I have added many mods successfully I came upon something I can't figure out. I want to add a custom donation item to the admin spawn menu, rather than a package I would like to add a MTVR that has building materials inside it. I found a post about adding custom packages that says to go to AH.sqf, but in my server pbo all I have is AHconfig.sqf, and I do not see a section in that sqf for adding spawn boxes etc. Any info on this is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi if you purchased AH through SS then you don't have access to anything other than the AHconfig.sqf it is fully locked down. I have asked this question Why was I not told before I purchased the FULL VERSION that it would not be the FULL VERSION. To me and I would think anyone else FULL means FULL ACCESS to set up what you want but NO. You will need to purchase the Full AH from infiSTAR himself and disable the one you get from SS.

Hi if you purchased AH through SS then you don't have access to anything other than the AHconfig.sqf it is fully locked down. I have asked this question Why was I not told before I purchased the FULL VERSION that it would not be the FULL VERSION. To me and I would think anyone else FULL means FULL ACCESS to set up what you want but NO. You will need to purchase the Full AH from infiSTAR himself and disable the one you get from SS.

• 2 weeks later...
I sucked it up and paid for the real Infistar antihack, worls so well. Try that, and you wont have any problems. Or at very least go with admin tools.

Well,

I payed for the InfiSTAR that is being installed directly with the server and so far it all works fine. Didn't had any issues with installing or adding people to admin levels, not low, not normal and not high.

It's all good.

Kind regards,

Janis

I sucked it up and paid for the real Infistar antihack, worls so well. Try that, and you wont have any problems. Or at very least go with admin tools.

Well,

I payed for the InfiSTAR that is being installed directly with the server and so far it all works fine. Didn't had any issues with installing or adding people to admin levels, not low, not normal and not high.

It's all good.

Kind regards,

Janis