Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ower 48houers sins i buyd the server, still not UP!!!

so i bought my server via PayPal May 4, now it is May 6. when it says on the website that it will take 12-24hrs, then I'm pretty anoyes when it has now taken more than 48!

but the worst is that I have not gotten a single email of Survival Servers. they have not responded to any of SuportTicket I've sent. not on my complaint I sent via PayPal. just me? what can I do now?

so i bought my server via PayPal May 4, now it is May 6. when it says on the website that it will take 12-24hrs, then I'm pretty anoyes when it has now taken more than 48!

but the worst is that I have not gotten a single email of Survival Servers. they have not responded to any of SuportTicket I've sent. not on my complaint I sent via PayPal. just me? what can I do now?

I have never had a problem wit it taking so long. Does your control panel say its has started? If so did you enter it on dayz commander? I have two servers here and they were up in minutes.

I have never had a problem wit it taking so long. Does your control panel say its has started? If so did you enter it on dayz commander? I have two servers here and they were up in minutes.

If your server is not set up instantly, it's an issue with one of the servers which is a rare (but does occur) bug which we are continuously working to fix.

The simple solution has been to manually set up these game servers by creating a ticket. We scan every day to see if there are any game servers that fell through the cracks and set them up manually.

Again, this is extremely rare but does happen sometimes.

If your server is not set up instantly, it's an issue with one of the servers which is a rare (but does occur) bug which we are continuously working to fix.

The simple solution has been to manually set up these game servers by creating a ticket. We scan every day to see if there are any game servers that fell through the cracks and set them up manually.

Again, this is extremely rare but does happen sometimes.