Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Wait for Host

Hello forums. A week ago i bought a server from survival servers. Since then i have been playing around with it and been playing on it. But for some reason there is a reoccurring problem that keeps coming up. Every once in a while we will get a message that says "Wait for Host" and that's all we get. We have tried countless times to restarting the server and re installing some of the server elements. But it still seems to not respond. Then randomly the server will start working again! Right now its not letting us play on it because we are receiving "Wait for Host" message. I went onto Six Launcher and checked it out and it says the server is Briefing? What does this mean? I just want to get the server to work at all times without having to go through this reoccurring problem.

I know i use dayz commander. I only use six launcher to see the status of my server. Like if i cant connect to my server dayz commander wont tell me the issue so i go to six launcher and it gives me more of an in depth of whats wrong with my server :)