Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar Antihack

Well I am assuming various things. I bought the full Antihack, and it didn't work from the control panel. So in a news feed, I saw that we had to download the anti-hack which I did.

In the download there is a self install guide. The following is that guide:

How to Install infiSTAR's AntiHack LITE or FULL Guide

=====================================================

Step 1:

[important] Backup your server PBO / mission PBO / BattlEye / any other customizations you've made (using FTP)

Step 2:

Make sure you have UIDs and the Anti-Hack checked in the panel and saved

Uninstall the AntiHack by unchecking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

Reinstall the AntiHack by checking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

Step 3:

Copy the BattlEye files to your Admin/BattlEye directory (using FTP)

Step 4:

Navigate to either FULL AntiHack Config or LITE AntiHack Config folder depending on which AntiHack you have. If you didn't pay the $20, you have the LITE version. If you want to upgrade, go to the "Addons" page while logged into the Survival Servers panel to upgrade for $20 and instantly get access to the AntiHack.

Copy the AH folder to your dayz_server folder, create PBO, and upload to your server folder (using FTP)

Step 5:

Make sure you have the following line at the bottom of dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

Step 6:

Configure the AntiHack from the dayz_server\AH\AHconfig.sqf

Set Mod EPOCH to true if using Epoch

[advanced only] Set actions if on if you know what you are doing and want to whitelist actions for custom mods

Enjoy! You can view a demonstration server PBO for both LITE & FULL in the base directory of this upload.

Anti-Hack by infiSTAR & collaboration with Xerxes & Survival Servers

Visit www.SurvivalServers.com and contact us for help

My question is When I navigate to Full Antihack config, there is nothing in the folder. However there is an AH folder at the top of main directory. Do I need the Full antihack config? that's empty?

Thank you for your time.

Well I am assuming various things. I bought the full Antihack, and it didn't work from the control panel. So in a news feed, I saw that we had to download the anti-hack which I did.

In the download there is a self install guide. The following is that guide:

How to Install infiSTAR's AntiHack LITE or FULL Guide

Step 1:

[important] Backup your server PBO / mission PBO / BattlEye / any other customizations you've made (using FTP)

Step 2:

Make sure you have UIDs and the Anti-Hack checked in the panel and saved

Uninstall the AntiHack by unchecking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

Reinstall the AntiHack by checking the AntiHack check box (on the panel), clicking the big green "Save & Restart" button

Step 3:

Copy the BattlEye files to your Admin/BattlEye directory (using FTP)

Step 4:

Navigate to either FULL AntiHack Config or LITE AntiHack Config folder depending on which AntiHack you have. If you didn't pay the $20, you have the LITE version. If you want to upgrade, go to the "Addons" page while logged into the Survival Servers panel to upgrade for $20 and instantly get access to the AntiHack.

Copy the AH folder to your dayz_server folder, create PBO, and upload to your server folder (using FTP)

Step 5:

Make sure you have the following line at the bottom of dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

Step 6:

Configure the AntiHack from the dayz_server\AH\AHconfig.sqf

Set Mod EPOCH to true if using Epoch

[advanced only] Set actions if on if you know what you are doing and want to whitelist actions for custom mods

Enjoy! You can view a demonstration server PBO for both LITE & FULL in the base directory of this upload.

Anti-Hack by infiSTAR & collaboration with Xerxes & Survival Servers

Visit www.SurvivalServers.com and contact us for help

My question is When I navigate to Full Antihack config, there is nothing in the folder. However there is an AH folder at the top of main directory. Do I need the Full antihack config? that's empty?

Thank you for your time.

you dont need the antihack config file just ah...

if you need a working version without doing all the work i can give you my server.pbo via skype

you have to follow the correct steps that it shows disable the anti hack enable it then shut the server down..

put the battleeye filters in the battleye folder

then upload your new server pbo with just the AH folder in the server pbo(make sure you enable and configure your ah before installing it)

then turn the server on and it should be working if not...

Restart the server by uninstalling the anti hack via the control panel and reinstall it make sure your hiting the green button..

If that does not start Make sure that all lines with true/False

are on the same line. so look like this

exsample of failures in the file made by ss true/false = true

Exsample of real coding no mistakes true/false = false

must look like that when lined up

you dont need the antihack config file just ah...

if you need a working version without doing all the work i can give you my server.pbo via skype

you have to follow the correct steps that it shows disable the anti hack enable it then shut the server down..

put the battleeye filters in the battleye folder

then upload your new server pbo with just the AH folder in the server pbo(make sure you enable and configure your ah before installing it)

then turn the server on and it should be working if not...

Restart the server by uninstalling the anti hack via the control panel and reinstall it make sure your hiting the green button..

If that does not start Make sure that all lines with true/False

are on the same line. so look like this

exsample of failures in the file made by ss true/false = true

Exsample of real coding no mistakes true/false = false

must look like that when lined up

Thanks for the tip. I have however got it installed, all the functions work except the teleport. I can not teleport to anyone or bring anyone to me. Any ideas?

Look for this,

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

In your mission init.sqf

If it's in there delete it, thats what stops teleporting.

Failing that, it's some thing SS has done to the files as i have full infistar from infistar not off these guys, mine works perfectly.

Thanks for the tip. I have however got it installed, all the functions work except the teleport. I can not teleport to anyone or bring anyone to me. Any ideas?

Look for this,

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

In your mission init.sqf

If it's in there delete it, thats what stops teleporting.

Failing that, it's some thing SS has done to the files as i have full infistar from infistar not off these guys, mine works perfectly.

I would advise anyone who wants to customise Infastar Anti Hack to purchase the full version from him as You do not get any customisation options from purchasing from Survival Servers (SS). If you want a limited options and a managed antihack then purchase from SS..

This is there reply when I asked about customisation:

The AntiHack is completely locked down except for the settings found in the AHConfig. We do not allow customizations like this with our implementation of infiSTARs AntiHack.

If you wish to have code access to the AntiHack, then buy from http://dayzantihack.com/ and install on your server.

The full version for $20 cannot be taken to other hosts it is locked down. However, you are allowed to edit the CMD and other config options via the server.pbo

This is all you will be able to configure from the SS version

/* DebugMonitor Key */ _ODK = 0xCF; /* google DIK_KeyCodes (0xCF is END) */

/* Use DebugMonitor */ _DMS = true; /* true or false */ /* starts up with debugmonitor ON if true */

/* DebugMonitor Action */ _DMW = false; /* true or false */ /* "Debug" option on mousewheel */

/* Mod EPOCH ? */ _MEH = true; /* true or false */

/* ********************************************************************************* */

/* Use AUTOBAN HACKER */ _UAB = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* temp bans are cleared after a server restart */

/* Enable BadKey Kick */ _BKK = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* If people press a forbidden Key twice, they get kicked! */

/* Forbid VON Sidechat */ _VON = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and kick if continue */

/* Use vehicle check? */ _UVC = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: false */ /* using _ALLOWED_Vehicles and _FORBIDDEN_Vehicles lists */

/* Vehicle WHITELIST */ _UVW = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: false */ /* if false - _ALLOWED_Vehicles won't not be used */

/* Use FileScan ? */ _UFS = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* spams the rpt but often finds hackers */

/* Use cut-scene ? */ _UCS = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* dynamicText ~ often colored, animated or used in credits */

/* Remove "itemsAdded" */ _RAI = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* might remove items from a custom crafting system.. */

/* HACKED BOX Check ? */ _CHB = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* some epoch player might want to turn this one off */

/* Max Cargo Count ? */ _MCC = 600;

/* Check CMDMenus ? */ _CCM = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* only disable this if you know what you are doing. */

/* BLOCK ALL CMDMenus */ _BCM = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true. */

/* Check Actions ? */ _CSA = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* if you have custom mousewheel actions you can simply disable this */

I would advise anyone who wants to customise Infastar Anti Hack to purchase the full version from him as You do not get any customisation options from purchasing from Survival Servers (SS). If you want a limited options and a managed antihack then purchase from SS..

This is there reply when I asked about customisation:

The AntiHack is completely locked down except for the settings found in the AHConfig. We do not allow customizations like this with our implementation of infiSTARs AntiHack.

If you wish to have code access to the AntiHack, then buy from http://dayzantihack.com/ and install on your server.

The full version for $20 cannot be taken to other hosts it is locked down. However, you are allowed to edit the CMD and other config options via the server.pbo

This is all you will be able to configure from the SS version

/* DebugMonitor Key */ _ODK = 0xCF; /* google DIK_KeyCodes (0xCF is END) */

/* Use DebugMonitor */ _DMS = true; /* true or false */ /* starts up with debugmonitor ON if true */

/* DebugMonitor Action */ _DMW = false; /* true or false */ /* "Debug" option on mousewheel */

/* Mod EPOCH ? */ _MEH = true; /* true or false */

/* ********************************************************************************* */

/* Use AUTOBAN HACKER */ _UAB = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* temp bans are cleared after a server restart */

/* Enable BadKey Kick */ _BKK = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* If people press a forbidden Key twice, they get kicked! */

/* Forbid VON Sidechat */ _VON = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and kick if continue */

/* Use vehicle check? */ _UVC = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: false */ /* using _ALLOWED_Vehicles and _FORBIDDEN_Vehicles lists */

/* Vehicle WHITELIST */ _UVW = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: false */ /* if false - _ALLOWED_Vehicles won't not be used */

/* Use FileScan ? */ _UFS = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* spams the rpt but often finds hackers */

/* Use cut-scene ? */ _UCS = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* dynamicText ~ often colored, animated or used in credits */

/* Remove "itemsAdded" */ _RAI = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* might remove items from a custom crafting system.. */

/* HACKED BOX Check ? */ _CHB = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* some epoch player might want to turn this one off */

/* Max Cargo Count ? */ _MCC = 600;

/* Check CMDMenus ? */ _CCM = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* only disable this if you know what you are doing. */

/* BLOCK ALL CMDMenus */ _BCM = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true. */

/* Check Actions ? */ _CSA = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true */ /* if you have custom mousewheel actions you can simply disable this */

If i purchase my own copy, will it work the same or will i have issues since you have locked it down. I paid 20 bucks for something that i cant even customize and make work to my liking. thats crap. I am thinking maybe i should switch to another host, I have so many issues with my server and friends getting banned and blacklisted and they haven't even done anything wrong. one just tired to login and got his IP blacklisted and no one there seems to be able to fix the issue.

If i purchase my own copy, will it work the same or will i have issues since you have locked it down. I paid 20 bucks for something that i cant even customize and make work to my liking. thats crap. I am thinking maybe i should switch to another host, I have so many issues with my server and friends getting banned and blacklisted and they haven't even done anything wrong. one just tired to login and got his IP blacklisted and no one there seems to be able to fix the issue.