Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

infiSTAR AntiHack FULL Not on Control Panel

My custom mods were added to the server recently and the full version of infiSTAR AntiHack was added and appears to be working how ever My Control Panel has not being updated from the 'infiSTAR AntiHack Lite' version so I cannot add anyone (including my self) to the super admin list only the Low list thus causing me many problems as I have no access to anything above the 'Low' level admin stuff.

Can anyone help with this at all. It has basically ruined any thing I wanted to do until it gets fixed

My custom mods were added to the server recently and the full version of infiSTAR AntiHack was added and appears to be working how ever My Control Panel has not being updated from the 'infiSTAR AntiHack Lite' version so I cannot add anyone (including my self) to the super admin list only the Low list thus causing me many problems as I have no access to anything above the 'Low' level admin stuff.

Can anyone help with this at all. It has basically ruined any thing I wanted to do until it gets fixed

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having a similar issue, however I've added in my UID in the AHconfig.sqf and it still does not seem to make a difference. Makes me wonder if the "SurvivalAntihack.sqf" file has not been updated since I purchased the full version, even after following the listed instructions.

I seem to be having a similar issue, however I've added in my UID in the AHconfig.sqf and it still does not seem to make a difference. Makes me wonder if the "SurvivalAntihack.sqf" file has not been updated since I purchased the full version, even after following the listed instructions.

It actually doesn't seem to be reading the "AHconfig.sqf" file regardless of what I put in. Not sure what I can check from here as to what is actually attempting to "call" this file to troubleshoot further aside from, you know, putting in a ticket..

It actually doesn't seem to be reading the "AHconfig.sqf" file regardless of what I put in. Not sure what I can check from here as to what is actually attempting to "call" this file to troubleshoot further aside from, you know, putting in a ticket..

Guys once you have added the UID to the Config have you started your server with AH ticked in the control panel then stoped the server UNTICK the AH restart server then STOP server and re tick AH and restart server? This works for most problems with not being able to add more UID's

MegaZ

Guys once you have added the UID to the Config have you started your server with AH ticked in the control panel then stoped the server UNTICK the AH restart server then STOP server and re tick AH and restart server? This works for most problems with not being able to add more UID's

MegaZ