Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

infiSTAR HELP

Is there someone that would be willing to help get my infiSTAR setup. I have tried for hours and still can't get it to work. The instructions really aren't that clear. Please Help me

Byron

Is there someone that would be willing to help get my infiSTAR setup. I have tried for hours and still can't get it to work. The instructions really aren't that clear. Please Help me

Byron

im in the same boat dude. i dont even have an anti hack now if some one here knows how to install it properly i would give them access to install it for me cause so far support tickets have gotten me no where i keep geting danced around most of the time just waiting for chad to answer me back now

im in the same boat dude. i dont even have an anti hack now if some one here knows how to install it properly i would give them access to install it for me cause so far support tickets have gotten me no where i keep geting danced around most of the time just waiting for chad to answer me back now

I finally got it installed and working fine. But now my issue is trying to add my friend who will be an admin, it wont add him, so i am wondering if i should just add him straight into the AHconfig.sqf file. but cant find out how to do that. What map are you using. if the same one, maybe i can just send you my pbo file and it will be done for you already.

I finally got it installed and working fine. But now my issue is trying to add my friend who will be an admin, it wont add him, so i am wondering if i should just add him straight into the AHconfig.sqf file. but cant find out how to do that. What map are you using. if the same one, maybe i can just send you my pbo file and it will be done for you already.

cherno for me. as for that find super.sqf when you first open your ftp to your server it should be near the bottom take it to your comp add in his uid save it on your computer then move it back over to the server then restart the server and your friend should now be a super admin

cherno for me. as for that find super.sqf when you first open your ftp to your server it should be near the bottom take it to your comp add in his uid save it on your computer then move it back over to the server then restart the server and your friend should now be a super admin

So I couldn't find anything that had super.sqf, but I do have AHconfig.sqf with this

/* LOW ADMIN HERE */ _LowLevel_List = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* NORMAL ADMIN HERE */ _NormalLevel_List =["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SuperLevel_List = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* BANNED PLAYER HERE */ _BLOCKED = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

is this what i am looking for. If so do I put there UID in place of the "0"?

So I couldn't find anything that had super.sqf, but I do have AHconfig.sqf with this

/* LOW ADMIN HERE */ _LowLevel_List = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* NORMAL ADMIN HERE */ _NormalLevel_List =["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SuperLevel_List = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

/* BANNED PLAYER HERE */ _BLOCKED = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.

is this what i am looking for. If so do I put there UID in place of the "0"?