Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Have 3 Servers, yet none of them link together

Jaythecat

I have 3 Atlas servers started less than a week ago, and I bought all 3 of them in one order (making them automatically link) and yet when I start my home server, none of them are linked to it. I've tried checking the ATLAS Id's, restarting both the home and sub-grid servers, and making sure the grids on the server won't overlap or contradict eachother (ex. home server: 0,0; sub-grid: 0,0)

I have traffic coming into the server and would like to get this problem fixed asap.

I am running 8 servers and just had an issue something like that after linking with another server owner that .. anyhow .. 

How I fixed mine (mind you I don't run default X and Y locations my map is below) -- but if you are running default and even if you have defined your X and Y this will work and won't change the location of your grids / islands .. At the bottom is the Reset Template - click that box and then the green save / restart button do this for all your servers. 

Also I had to check the boxes Clean Save Folder and Clean SteamCMD Folder after doing that my Grids (in game where working again). Mind you if you don't have to do the Clean Save Folder don't do it, but it might help. And the reason I did that is after changing my Atlas ID, nothing was working correctly, I would zone into my B3 from Freeport and would instantly die, then I tried zoning into my A4 from Freeport and it asked me to make a new character. That is why I did the whole Clean Save Folder and Clean steamCDM Folder as well as Reset Template (mind you I did that 4 times but everything is working as normal)

MapImg.jpg