Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Utes Servers Not launching correctly.

specterm

I am having an issue launching my server on the UTES 1.2 version.. Please see details below....

After the server was handed to me I started DayZ commander and in order to find the server I had to filter "utes" on "Any mod" in order to find my server US 1456.

utesany1_zpsa63fbafa.jpg

Please notice, When I selected the drop down box that should filter out all Utes only servers my server would NOT appear.

utesonlynoserver1_zps9089eeb1.jpg

Now I was able to connect to the server for some reason. However, SOME, NOT ALL of my friends try to connect and they get a message that says.

The server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You can not play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff.

I have spent a considerable amount of time today investigating this. I have made sure we were all running the same mods. the correct beta versions. I have re-installed the UTES map and the latest bliss on my server. And still the problems above are there.

Then I stumbled across this. I noticed when joining other UTES servers, not hosted by survival servers, I was no longer playing using the the @DayZ mod. Instead, I was playing using the @DayZUtes mod.

I went back my server command lines and here I noticed that all other maps lingor, takistan, Zargabad, Fallujah.. They all launched under the @DayZMAP format.

dayzspecific_zpsa41f677f.jpg

However, When you look at the UTES map. You can see UTES launches using only @DayZ

nodayzutes_zps4d85d3e2.jpg

And YES.. The folder and the mod does exist in the file manager.

blissutes_zps82c45464.jpg

I can not change the command line. I have several tickets in and I have not gotten any responses. Please. Can you get someone to help me..

I posted this thread at the DayZ forums and 2 other server companies replied with this. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/top ... correctly/

A rep from Dayz.St said this.

The utes in dayzcommander is vilayer's version, which they did not release the key files for so nobody but vilayer (and HFB i think) can host it. The version ss (and anyone else) has is the bliss version of utes, they are not compatible.

We do not host utes at all just to avoid the confusion that stems from this.

Then HFBServers said this.

I was not aware that the key was never released. Here it is http://hfbservers.com/uteskey.rar

I can confirm no key is in the keys folder

nokey_zpsa2fffe94.jpg

Please I have done alot of leg work on this. Can I please get my server running correctly now?