Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

how to perminatly spawn cars wit the admin tool

cashaber

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Not right now, but we are looking for a way to do this soon.

this is something you ABSOLUTELY need to implement!

we all know you're using infiSTAR anti hack anyway and that has the ability to hive spawn and insert objects into the hive.

so why can't yours?

it's a shame, buying infiSTAR and not being able to use it on your servers, when your servers are running infiSTAR anyway, except with less functionality!

it almost feels like you're sticking your middle finger up at the admins, in return for the money.

and finally, why am i not allowed to use my own PURCHASED copy of infiSTAR on SurvivalServers without EVERYBODY except admins being banned the instant they joined for NO LEGITIMATE REASON?

Not right now, but we are looking for a way to do this soon.

this is something you ABSOLUTELY need to implement!

we all know you're using infiSTAR anti hack anyway and that has the ability to hive spawn and insert objects into the hive.

so why can't yours?

it's a shame, buying infiSTAR and not being able to use it on your servers, when your servers are running infiSTAR anyway, except with less functionality!

it almost feels like you're sticking your middle finger up at the admins, in return for the money.

and finally, why am i not allowed to use my own PURCHASED copy of infiSTAR on SurvivalServers without EVERYBODY except admins being banned the instant they joined for NO LEGITIMATE REASON?

• 3 weeks later...

I have absolutely no problems running infiSTAR with SS servers.

If people read infiSTAR's AntiHack_installation.txt file thoroughly the mod implements very easily and completely.

I have absolutely no problems running infiSTAR with SS servers.

If people read infiSTAR's AntiHack_installation.txt file thoroughly the mod implements very easily and completely.