Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SSpanel Hiveext gone?

Murdock

I recently switched to the new SSpanel and love the features on how easily i can change my pbo files.

However i dont see anywhere to change my Hiveext file.

I need this file because it contained my servers feature to NOT have an item cleanup, My admins and myself do manual cleanups because we find its more convenient and accurate as well as keeping our population happy.

(script below)

;Negative values will disable this feature

;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart

;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted

CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

How do i set this on the new SSpanel so my server no longer automatically cleans up placed items?

I recently switched to the new SSpanel and love the features on how easily i can change my pbo files.

I need this file because it contained my servers feature to NOT have an item cleanup, My admins and myself do manual cleanups because we find its more convenient and accurate as well as keeping our population happy.

(script below)

;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted

How do i set this on the new SSpanel so my server no longer automatically cleans up placed items?

• 1 month later...

(script below)

u may chage it with FTP , in new SS panel u can login and viev u'r FTP folder but if u want edit it u must use FTP client!

(script below)

u may chage it with FTP , in new SS panel u can login and viev u'r FTP folder but if u want edit it u must use FTP client!