Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Level problems with v257

Hi,

In our server, all the players are having problems with the level. After the night restart (4:15 am) People characters appear with level 1, and have to reassign engrams and levels.
Anyone know anything about this ? :shock:

Thanks you very much people

Bye

The points were refunded as part of the patch. The devs made some changes to engrams and refunded the points (basically a free mindwipe) The issue we are having on our server is that when we respend the points we are unable to level past 81 are you having this issue?

Also stuck at 81. Using the 6++ mod

All the Difficulty + Mods are broken since Patch v257. I don't know if the Mod Author is going to fix them all.

I decided tomorrow that I will uninstall 6+ Mod and make the changes myself on my server.

First, it deleted everything built with S+. I was able to restore to a point from sometime yesterday, but now....the only one I can get is one from patch day.

If you are capped at lvl 81 (this happened to me) are you using custom player level settings in the server config? I had engrams per level set higher and had to revert that to defaults in order to be able to level. I am wanting to go now and increase the engrams again but it shows max level as 96 and doesn't seem to reflect the changes made with ascension. Ryan, will you guys be updating the player levels section under the server config or do we need to just go in and add levels?

• 2 weeks later...

Since the new Ascension patch (Link below) if you have a level 100 player cap the max level achievable will be 85 (-15 from Player Cap). Once the player has "Ascended" (Description on how to do so in link below) you will be able to reach the maximum player level set. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/patch-257-giant-bee-daeodon-liopleurodon-kentrosaurus-tek-cave-ascension-r445/

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Ascension