Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ascension

does anyone know how ascension is going to work on unofficial servers that already allow the player base to go above level 100. just hoping we will not need to change server setting for ascension

The are saying that all server official or not, anything about lvl 100 will be forced back to 100. I guess we shall see when its really released. :)

The are saying that all server official or not, anything about lvl 100 will be forced back to 100. I guess we shall see when its really released. :)

They never said this at all. They said Unofficial servers will not get affected.

As for the original question, whatever your max survivor level is you need to take into account the additional 15 levels post-ascension.

For example, on my server I have max Survivor level of 150. This means that Survivors can level to a cap of 135 pre-ascension. Then post-ascension can level to 150.

So if you want players to be able to level to a certain number pre-ascension, then you need to increase the max level by 15.