Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dino Levels

CBonde

I am trying to raise the dino levels on my server. I have the difficulty set on 5, I have added levels in the modify server config console for our server and I put the override command on the custom ini in the modify server config at the bottom. I am still only getting dinosaurs at the highest of 100. And yes I have tried multiple times and used the destroy wild dinos command.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong please? I would greatly appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Thanks in advance,

Ceci

i also have a question to add to this, when making the dinos levels do i have to put in the exp in each lvl or can i just put in the exp for the highest lvl and the rest will compensate from lvl to lvl or do i have to do it manually

Adding extra levels has to be done manually, then while your dino gets XP you`ll start noticing max level difference.

Also if you have Max level 120 that means that those 120 will be added on top of your dinos :

You tamed a trike with level 60 - with the kibble it adds 40 levels now it is lvl 100 that means it can level to 220.

Difficulty value 4 = max level 120 wild ( Not every dino will be 120, those will be rare ) 

maybe this page will help you out :

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Difficulty

If you are on center map like myself then wild dinos only spawn at 120 max,, i use difficulty 8 mod which spawns them at 180 max wild.

I am unsure as to whether the difficulty setting in the control panel actually does anything