Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Increase Max Player Level?

DarkToxic

I am trying to increase the max level for players on my server and I was wondering how I can do this. I saw the table will levels, exp needed, and engram pts gained but this would take a long time to increase by a lot and it only goes to level 99 when max player level is 120, why is this?

I would really appreciate some help and I could not find any threads on this topic.

-DarkToxic

You can add levels through that table by clicking the add level + sign at the top of table. You can click the plus sign to add several levels to the table at one time, then edit them as you like.

Oh okay, is there a faster way to add them in bulk? I can take the time to do this I'm just curious because that would be convenient.

There are player level generators out there and you can add to your server files through ftp. But I had trouble with them being overwritten on sever restarts so just ended up using the one in control panel. 

Okay. Already started it in the control panel so I can just continue this way I guess. Thanks for your help!