Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

no response from customer support

its been Well over 12 hours since i put in a support ticket and Still nothing Can anyone point me in the direction of how to install overwatch to the server? even tho i pay ss to do it for me! Also the server shows its online but when its joined people get stuck at the mission files Starting to think i should of went to another company for a server

its been Well over 12 hours since i put in a support ticket and Still nothing Can anyone point me in the direction of how to install overwatch to the server? even tho i pay ss to do it for me! Also the server shows its online but when its joined people get stuck at the mission files Starting to think i should of went to another company for a server

Dude I waited three days for my server to go online and I am about to ask for a refund or an extra days that I haven't use my server that I paid for. It wasn't like this when I first bought a server from SurvivalServers.com I got my server in minutes after purchase now its three days.

Can someone activate my server already?

Dude I waited three days for my server to go online and I am about to ask for a refund or an extra days that I haven't use my server that I paid for. It wasn't like this when I first bought a server from SurvivalServers.com I got my server in minutes after purchase now its three days.

Can someone activate my server already?

You guys are not the only people they need to help.

They have many problems and only a small team.

I have waited three days. You should learn by your self and if you used the promo code for the fully managed you would not even be paying for it.

You guys are not the only people they need to help.

They have many problems and only a small team.

I have waited three days. You should learn by your self and if you used the promo code for the fully managed you would not even be paying for it.

There are no support tickets older than 24 hours.. we have a self install guide that will get your server setup within minutes if followed correctly.

If not followed correctly, your setup could be delayed. 12 hours is well under our 48 hour policy. Please have patience. Topic closed.

There are no support tickets older than 24 hours.. we have a self install guide that will get your server setup within minutes if followed correctly.

If not followed correctly, your setup could be delayed. 12 hours is well under our 48 hour policy. Please have patience. Topic closed.