Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Epoch On Lingor

Hey all first time posting here so let's hope this doesn't come out too noob-ish.

My friend and I are wondering if it is possible to install Epoch mod on Lingor map on Survival Servers. If so a brief walk-through tutorial on how-to would be much appreciated.

I have looked on the forums already to try and locate an answer but I have come up empty handed. Thanks again.

Hey all first time posting here so let's hope this doesn't come out too noob-ish.

My friend and I are wondering if it is possible to install Epoch mod on Lingor map on Survival Servers. If so a brief walk-through tutorial on how-to would be much appreciated.

I have looked on the forums already to try and locate an answer but I have come up empty handed. Thanks again.

only 1 map for this mod thats lame, more maps should be added i only just ordered mine and im still waiting but if its just the 1 map i will be asking for a refund

only 1 map for this mod thats lame, more maps should be added i only just ordered mine and im still waiting but if its just the 1 map i will be asking for a refund

but if its just the 1 map i will be asking for a refund

You should probably research what you're buying. ;)

where does it say epoch is only on Chernarus nowhere, it only says NEW! Epoch Mod upon request thats all unless you know something we dont

but if its just the 1 map i will be asking for a refund

You should probably research what you're buying. ;)

where does it say epoch is only on Chernarus nowhere, it only says NEW! Epoch Mod upon request thats all unless you know something we dont