Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New Server setup - Help

Hello, i rent a server today morning, fully managed, no one get my answer for minimum 10 hours. I try setup server with forum guide. All lokin like server run, but i cant find him in server list. A try restart and all but nothing help. I am not very happy with customer support of this company.

Next time i will probably use diferent one.

Hello, i rent a server today morning, fully managed, no one get my answer for minimum 10 hours. I try setup server with forum guide. All lokin like server run, but i cant find him in server list. A try restart and all but nothing help. I am not very happy with customer support of this company.

Next time i will probably use diferent one.

Try using remote, putting IP:PORT in, or if you're using dayzcommander adding it too favorites... through IP:PORT

Also I believe it takes an hour or more to register onto DayZCommander...

Try using remote, putting IP:PORT in, or if you're using dayzcommander adding it too favorites... through IP:PORT

Also I believe it takes an hour or more to register onto DayZCommander...

Hi mate, thanlks for reply, frim serverver support is nothing happend from yesterday 10 am uk time. I have server in dayzcommander, but is istil red. I give you a sreen shot in there.

[attachment=1]Server info.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]no respond.jpg[/attachment]

Hi mate, thanlks for reply, frim serverver support is nothing happend from yesterday 10 am uk time. I have server in dayzcommander, but is istil red. I give you a sreen shot in there.

[attachment=1]Server info.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]no respond.jpg[/attachment]

Go to where it says "Log Viewer" and look for the file that says 'armaserverlog.rpt' or something along that.. It's the only file type that will end in rpt.

Once you find that file, download it and post the text here.

This file is a very useful log that will help you find several issues with your server.

Go to where it says "Log Viewer" and look for the file that says 'armaserverlog.rpt' or something along that.. It's the only file type that will end in rpt.

Once you find that file, download it and post the text here.

This file is a very useful log that will help you find several issues with your server.

I try that but forum give a message Your message contains 2379693 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.

I try that but forum give a message Your message contains 2379693 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.