Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server is in a state that will not allow you to play....

Hi, new to these forums.

I signed up for the free three day trial for Survival Servers earlier today, I am switching from a previous host, I followed all the steps very carefully, and did everything correct, but now when ever I try to log on to the server, it gets stuck in the second lobby where it shows the map, I press continue, but nothing happens, it just stays that way.

And in Commander it shows the hour glass that says "Not Playing - This server has either just been restarted, or in a state where it can not be played"

I tried restarting the server, nothing is working.

The first time I started it up I waited for 2 hours, and nothing happened.

Some one please help, I don't want this to be a waste of trial.

Server specs:

DayZ: 1.7.6.1

Map: Chernarus

ArmA build: 103419

Note: I did add a custom mission file from my previous server, but it's not the issue because it was doing this before I added the mission file.

Hi, new to these forums.

I signed up for the free three day trial for Survival Servers earlier today, I am switching from a previous host, I followed all the steps very carefully, and did everything correct, but now when ever I try to log on to the server, it gets stuck in the second lobby where it shows the map, I press continue, but nothing happens, it just stays that way.

And in Commander it shows the hour glass that says "Not Playing - This server has either just been restarted, or in a state where it can not be played"

I tried restarting the server, nothing is working.

The first time I started it up I waited for 2 hours, and nothing happened.

Some one please help, I don't want this to be a waste of trial.

Server specs:

DayZ: 1.7.6.1

Map: Chernarus

ArmA build: 103419

Note: I did add a custom mission file from my previous server, but it's not the issue because it was doing this before I added the mission file.