Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dung Beetles Not Producing Fertilizer

mitch0794

Is their any multiplier in the server settings that would increase or decrease the speed of the dung beetle producing fertilizer? Also the Crops are taking forever to fertilize and grow. Should that multiplier be higher or lower?

Are they not producing at all or is just a long period... Should be about 10-15 minutes or so and I think they have to be set to wander.  Two Small Animal Feces will produce 1 Fertilizer, 1 Medium Animal Feces will produce 2 Fertilizer, and 1 Large Animal Feces will produce 3 Fertilizer.  I have not seen any production code option for them...

there is nothing for the dung beetles, but the crop harvest does have a multiplier in the game.ini file. i set our server to 5 still takes about 12 hrs for some things.. but insta growth is kind of lame.

for the dung beetles.. after every patch update the dung beetles always seem to stop producing. just remove the dung out of them. disable wander, load the dung back up and enable wander again.

when stuff like this happens, and dinos (etc) stop doing what they're supposed to, i use http://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDsto get their ID than do an admincheat  DestroyAll <type>. in your case DungBeetle_Character_BP_C is what you'd use for <type>.

do it with  caution tho, it'll destroy tamed & wild. so you'll have to summon new ones and do an admincheat dotame on them, or get them again. 

DungBeetle_Character_

This happens all the time with Dung Beetles. Just remove all from inventory set Disable Wandering, then Enable wandering place in the poop and good to go.

Solves the problem for me too. Usually happens after a server restart.

Solves the problem for me too. Usually happens after a server restart.

Yes, it's the server restart that usually causes it.  I had my server set to restart every 24 hours, and every 24 hours I was having to reset my dung beetles.