Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Offline Raid Protection

nomad190

Trying to add ORP to my server without using the mod, but with server settings. Added the parameters in GameUserSettings.ini but it doesn't work. Does it only work in the Command line parameters? The only problem I have with that is I run mods and would like to avoid launching everything manually with code. It's why I use this host name, because of the user friendly server setting option. Any help with this please?

from what i read here, http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#GameUserSettings.ini

?PreventOfflinePvP=true     Use this to enable the offline raiding prevention option.  ?PreventOfflinePvPInterval=900     That would be a 15 min wait before a tribe/players dinos/structures become invulnerable/inactive after they log off. (if Tribe, requires ALL Tribe members logged off!)

you have to add it in a custom launch settigns via your sspanel.

same goes for any other settings with a ? at the start of the setting