Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server in PvP list even though set to PvE

spookyjoe

Hello,

My server is set to PvE, and even says so when signed into the server. However, when searching for it in the server list, it shows as PvP.

Anyone else having this issue?

Also my hit markers don't work even though they are enabled.

Thanks!

Mine is doing this as well. #18344, PvE server that only shows in the PvP list.  Also, nothing seems to be working right. Mods are not loading properly anymore ... whole thing has gone to crap.

I was having this issue and eventually noticed I had tribal war declarations allowed and that there was a line missing from GameUserSettings.ini I am accustomed to seeing on PvE servers:

I disabled tribal war then added:

ServerPVE=True

Uploading via FTP to the server then restarting did the trick.  

Note that if you use the Control Panel tool for editing the ini, it will overwrite this and any other manual changes.  The line above may not actually be necessary if tribal war and anything associated with attacking other survivors, but that worked, so I haven't changed it.  I do all my config file edits manually anyway.

i have a seperate server that i'm listed as having a survivor on, yet i never made one on any pvp server. server list says i have one on (9-12) ark gutter sluts /se/pvp/15xXp/15xTaming. can this be removed please from my survivor list please? msg for any info.