Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Need help with admin privledges

My friend and I just purchased a server for Dayz EPoch and everything is working fine currently except the fact that we can't figure out how to access admin in-game because if you hit "M" and do it that way it kicks you. Also how to set the privledges for our friends and us so that we can access all of the admin features in-game.

We read that your ss-anti hack has its own set of features and admin control. If you moderators or anyone that knows the answer could help it would be greatly appreciated!

I also wanted to add that we don't know if it's a script or some type of mod that they have on other servers but we want to have full admin power such as teleporting, vehicle spawning and other cool things to just mess around with.

As well as a way to punish hackers or people not following rules we seen on another server someone put a fence like barracade around someone to prevent them from going anywhere and they stripped them of all their items. This would be another option we would highly be interested in once figuring out the main admin issue if anyone could help.

• 1 month later...

Im sure you have found a solution to your issue by now. But the SS Anti hack is the best tool i have ever used the only thing i would love to see added to it would be ban option added. But using BEC extended control does that just fine. So first thing first go install SS anti hack for epoch 1.0.1.5 via your TC admin mod manager. Then via file manager go to @Dayz_Epoch_Server and download that pbo. Extract you files and paste this

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

TO THE END OF dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf. But only do all this if you know what your doing. If not i can help you easily and quickly. Or open a ticket up with SS. Second to access your in game Battle eye admin "powers" install BEC extended controls onto your server via the MOD manager. This one is easy. the go to configuration files. Then click on Config\admins.xml BEC Admins [ Text Editor ]. In there just add your GUID into the pre filled out slot and click save TADA done. Then go to the commands one and learn what to do. But you shhould most def get the SS anto hack its amazing.

Im sure you have found a solution to your issue by now. But the SS Anti hack is the best tool i have ever used the only thing i would love to see added to it would be ban option added. But using BEC extended control does that just fine. So first thing first go install SS anti hack for epoch 1.0.1.5 via your TC admin mod manager. Then via file manager go to @Dayz_Epoch_Server and download that pbo. Extract you files and paste this

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

TO THE END OF dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf. But only do all this if you know what your doing. If not i can help you easily and quickly. Or open a ticket up with SS. Second to access your in game Battle eye admin "powers" install BEC extended controls onto your server via the MOD manager. This one is easy. the go to configuration files. Then click on Config\admins.xml BEC Admins [ Text Editor ]. In there just add your GUID into the pre filled out slot and click save TADA done. Then go to the commands one and learn what to do. But you shhould most def get the SS anto hack its amazing.

• 7 months later...

hi im running a dayz vanilla server can you help me install bec extended controls as well as run the anti hack software. i need it so i can check kill logs im running a rp server and i need to be able to check these reports

hi im running a dayz vanilla server can you help me install bec extended controls as well as run the anti hack software. i need it so i can check kill logs im running a rp server and i need to be able to check these reports