Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Changing Dino Levels Causes Major Server Lag

invu

Hey guys! Thanks for any and all help.

I'm trying to setup my server so that Dinos get to level 100 very quickly, but then scale a bit slower from level 100 to a max level of 200.

I went into the server settings and edited each individual level so that levels 1-100 only take 10 XP for dinos to level up. (10, 20, 30, 40, etc.) Then, after level 100, it took an additional 1,000 for each level. (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, etc.) up to level 200.

However, starting up the server took a good 10+ minutes, and then when I was finally able to login to my server, I just had massive lag. inventories took forever to use, doors took a while to open and close, a lots of rubber banding. 

Is there a way to make this sort of thing happen without causing such intense lag? Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks for the help!