Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Got a new server but i can't login to the Admin TC pannel

Hey,

I got a new server today got the email saying: Welcome to Survival Servers. Your DayZ Private server is now active!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT! Your server is currently being installed. Please allow a few minutes for your game service to appear in TC Admin.

ok so i wait for 20 min but still can't even login.. do i need to wait longer or is something wrong? i want to setup my server ASAP because i'm sick of dayz.st! my huge community is waiting for me to set this server online... help?

Yes oscar, i did.

Welcome to Survival Servers. Your DayZ Private server is now active!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT! Your server is currently being installed. Please allow a few minutes for your game service to appear in TC Admin.

TCAdmin v2 Login Information

Click this link: http://tca.survivalservers.com:8880/

TC Admin Username: xxxx

TC Admin Password: xxxx

I go to that link use the username and password and it says: Wrong user or password. Ow and I already make a Ticket. Pls help :(

Ps: i selected to try the 3 day trail so i don't know if its this that is causing it.. my plan is still unpaid, do i need to pay first? to activate this??

I cannot answer this question for you. Please wait for a response from your support ticket. Make sure you don't reply to your ticket until you get a reply from the tech team. Otherwise it puts it to the bottom as a replied ticket or so I'm told. Create a different ticket per issue.

ok thnx for the help man. its kinda a shame they didn't make you a full paid admin then my issue would of been fixed by now.. and i'm testing this new host hoping to find a better one but already problems and my server isn't even online yet! wow :(

I started off as an eager customer just like the majority of these posts. I decided that I was a little hot headed in the beginning and could provide actual help to some of the new customers. I helped perfect some FAQs in the FAQ section and I help out where I can. Majority of the time you need to be patient for a day or two and don't mess with stuff you don't understand. I'm sure 3/4s of all support tickets are created beause user error caused an issue. Everyone needs to keep in mind the beginning month is a rough road. You are having a new server set up and have a lot of dreams for it. Not all of those dreams are easy and until you get the server where you want you will find frustration. Don't blame SS they do care and never imagined it would grow into what it has. They love their customers. They keep busy for 12 hour days sometimes. Everyone is human and needs sleep.

I know this.. but as u can see its very strange. I get the email but i can't login to activate the server. I have a dayz.st server but i'm looking for other hosts (snooping around to see who's a good host) because dayz.st has alot of issue's that once i get around 25 to 30 players on a 50 slot server it just gets so bad with lag and desync and something went wrong, dissconnect and try again. that i was like fuck this shit i'm gonna look for another server and i saw here that they gave you a 3 day trail to test the server, But i can't even get the server online and already running in to problems so thats not a really good start for this host.. you know what i mean? but lets hope for them they help me soon and i can atleast test the server.. :roll:

You've just got to be patient, I just waited a few days to get a new server up (testing one for us so no biggie in the delay), they will get round to you.

Ye i know wait wait wait :) just bad timing i guess.. lost my main server and need a new server ASAP and now have to wait here for a new one losing players by the minute!

I have the exact same problem. We are DayZ.st customers too (2 servers currently), but unhappy with their(dayz.st) level of support and their servers. Trying to find a decent host and have (had?) our hopes up for Survival Servers.

Usually this registration/server ordering process is fully automated, so it's kind of strange that this system sent incorrect login/password combinations.

NOTE: dayztools and the phpmyadmin DO work. Just not the TCA login credentials to get the server started and setup.

Hope this gets resolved soon, because it has been 3 days now. Paid for the server, no server credentials, no login, no server, no game, no replies (to tickets, mails)..... just ... nothing.

Created a ticket with number: 953852