Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Help! Default vehicles wont spawn!

Did you run task, and are you using the DayZ tools?

https://www.survivalservers.com/DayZTools/

Do you right click on the map in the "tools?"

If you have done these steps correct?

Didn't work?

Launch arma2oa and get into your server, move around away from where you were... Stop your server, and restart...

Are you still in the same spot as you were when you disconnected?

If not then this is a database to server connection issue.

MAKE A SUPPORT TICKET...

These "steps" show how truly negligent your server admins are. There is not 1 single step shown in your post, and my money is going to your services. I would like a complete response; not a lousy half-ass one.

These "steps" show how truly negligent your server admins are. There is not 1 single step shown in your post, and my money is going to your services. I would like a complete response; not a lousy half-ass one.

Allow me to help (i'm just another user, like yourself) -

Did you run task, and are you using the DayZ tools?

In the welcome email you should've received a link to your admin tools which allow you to admin your server:

Goto that link in your web browser and log in using the info in the welcome email.

Do you right click on the map in the "tools?"

In the menu along the top there is a link called 'tools', click this and on the next page click 'map'. On the map you can right click where you wish to spawn a vehicle, a menu will pop up and you can select the vehicle you want.

When you restart your sever the vehicle should appear.

If you have done these steps correct?

Didn't work?

If that doesn't work try the following:

Launch arma2oa and get into your server, move around away from where you were... Stop your server, and restart...

Are you still in the same spot as you were when you disconnected?

If not then this is a database to server connection issue.

MAKE A SUPPORT TICKET...

HTH :)

It appears several of your fellow users have tried to assist you. No need for insults. This company has treated many customers very well including myself. They will treat you in the same manner they have for the rest of us. Request a support ticket or use live chat from the homepage when it is online. I cannot add anything more than what the other users above have said.

When I try to spawn a vehicle it says "There was an error adding the vehicle, please contact Survival Servers via support ticket"

how do I make a support ticket?

Thank you for all your help :)

I made a support ticket and hopefully my problem will be fixed. But in the mean time this the error I didnt notice when I run task in dayztools: Running task on Chernarus database..

Not running at least Bliss v4.0 database schema, skipping.

Please contact us via a support ticket within the Survival Servers billing client area.