Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adjusting the Spawn Rates of Annunaki Mod Dinosaurs and Wardens.

Seli

Hello,

I am looking for some help! I'm trying to REDUCE the rate at which certain animals in the Annunaki Mod spawn. The area just North East of the Redwood biome is over run with Dodorexes. There were over 10 of them there last night, and it was hard for my players to enjoy that area. I also wanted to lower the rates of many other dinos.

So, I've loaded up FTP and "edited" the game.ini file. All I did was paste in the command found at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Annunaki_Ark/discussions/7/412449508280762506/where he edited the Wyvren. I set the multiplier to 1, and the spawnlimitpercentage to .05 (I want them to spawn 95% LESS). 

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=DodoRex,SpawnWeightMultiplier=1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=false,SpawnLimitPercentage=0.05)

I literally, just pasted this line into the file, under the first item that had the same tag (Exactly the way it is here).

So far, the server has come back up, and the ini has not been replaced with the original one. I am getting In-Game now to test it. I just want to know if I did it right? I've attached a copy of my text file (Which I converted to ini before putting into my FTP Server side).

,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=false

You may want to set this to true, by setting as false you are stating that you do not want to override the percentage and therefore the part that you changed to 0.05 will not be considered.

I should state that I am not that great at ini files but that is my understanding, anyone with more knowledge please feel free to correct me.

I did that, and I *think* it worked. 

Do you have any idea what a "low" spawn rate would be? Everything was 1. I imagine 0.5 would be half? and 0.4 would be 60% less?