Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

No server setup?

i have 1 server ordered with you guys for over 24 hours now, but still no welcome email or answer to support ticket, will i get my server or do i have to open a dispute on paypal and get my money back?

yeah, they got on their website they will respond to tickets within 1 day, been more then 1 day now and its been 2 hours since they said they were gonna respond ...

look this is out of hand and bad customer service i have been waiting a full day now and nothing 3 support tickets and now iv opened a claim with paypal for refund iv dealt with scams before and actually thought this company was legit but after the last day reading Facebook comments and forums i am pulling out and would like my money back

and whats worse is this site comes highly recommended im a forum admin for the dayZ game and will be noting and advising all of our members to stay clear of this site.

there site states instant server setup

72 hour refund policy

nothing has been true so far if a admin would like to contact me asap this can be resolved without any further problems

Thanks

Mr Elliott

Grim

I can assure you this company is legit. I have been a customer for many months with several servers. They do their best with what they have. There are 100s of other customers that could be needing assistance. You will have to wait for an answer from your support ticket or dispute if that is what you wish. I have seen many customers come through here wanting hand and foot service now now now...That doesn't work anywhere else and it won't work here. Please be patient.