Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding damage numbers to server

I apologise if I am missing something simple but I am having trouble finding how to add damage numbers to my server, it was a simple tick box when I was hosting a dedicated server for me and my friends and we liked having it on, can't seem to find how to enable it and me and my friends would like to have it enabled again on the server hosted here.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I apologise if I am missing something simple but I am having trouble finding how to add damage numbers to my server, it was a simple tick box when I was hosting a dedicated server for me and my friends and we liked having it on, can't seem to find how to enable it and me and my friends would like to have it enabled again on the server hosted here.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Damage numbers? 

Please try to explain exactly what you mean, cuz when talking about damage numbers only.. 

The the only thing i can say is : Click that yellow button that says : modify server config ( in control panel)

you need to add (ShowFloatingDamageText=true) to your ini file

Here is where the ini is located: ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/

To upload/save/delete files via FTP, use the following method:

1. Stop your server from the panel
  2. Log in to FTP using WinSCP (a free FTP software) using the connection details found in the "FTP Details" section of the game server control panel
  3. Navigate to the directory you wish to upload or edit a file
  4. After uploading your files in the proper directories, start your server from the panel

You may find the download link for WinSCP here: http://winscp.net/eng/download.php